The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khedraks ESO Home List (Now Open)

Khedrakb14_ESO
Khedrakb14_ESO
✭✭✭
Looking to buy a Home in ESO but can not decide which one you would like. Check out my ESO home checklist with all the info that you'll need.

Khedraks ESO Home List

You can see all MY ESO Guides and Checklists here.
Edited by Khedrakb14_ESO on June 11, 2018 7:02PM
  • Khedrakb14_ESO
    Khedrakb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to make the Home List Public. It is now open to the public, everyone can now use and share this Home list. Sorry about that.

If you would like a checklist you can copy and use for you're self here it the link to that.
    LINK

Enjoy.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing! You've put a lot of work into this, and with regular updates, I'm sure it's hard to keep it all up-to-date.

Since I'm on console, I'm hoping you might have plans to update the furnishing plans checklist with CWC and SS plans. I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list anywhere of furnishing plans post MW.

Thanks again for sharing!
  • Khedrakb14_ESO
    Khedrakb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! You've put a lot of work into this, and with regular updates, I'm sure it's hard to keep it all up-to-date.

Since I'm on console, I'm hoping you might have plans to update the furnishing plans checklist with CWC and SS plans. I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list anywhere of furnishing plans post MW.

Thanks again for sharing!

Yes I plan to update that as well. Not sure when I'll get to it, but i'm hoping soon as I was just looking at making more furniture for my Manor. Keep checking back. On the first tab I post all updates and new postings.