The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wandering banner bosses in sewers

ashesofman
ashesofman
Soul Shriven
These guys have been bugged for a long time. At the end of each lap, they seemingly freeze in place. When you continue on, all of a sudden your stealth will be restricted, and the boss will appear out of nowhere. These guys have the ability to one shot my character, and half the time I don't have any stamina to break free from their attacks, because I was running about and there was no threat to contend with. Its really not fair to get killed by an enemy that wasn't there a second ago, and just teleported through a glitch to kill me. WHy can't they just walk in perpetual laps, so their movements can be traced? There's no reason why they should appear out of nowhere and kill people. Please fix this. It's gone on for way too long.
  • david_sgt83b14_ESO
    They used to follow a set path, through the sewers, occasionally, they'd change direction, but they used to be easy enough to avoid. You need stamina, for break free and dodging. Running isn't really a good idea, unless you're trying to get away from players in the other two alliances, running a raid.
    PC/NA