The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hunding's Rage or Night Mother's after the Summerset patch ?

Neurosis84
Neurosis84
✭✭
Hi, i leveling a stamsorc and actually i dont know what is the better beetwen hunding rage or night mother after the summerset patch... Is better to have 5 hunding rage now ? Thanks

(sorry for my broken english)
  • Cercleautomne7
    Yes 5 hunding is the best for beginning
    Get 2 weapon ( dagger ) and bow in second bar
    Edited by Cercleautomne7 on May 30, 2018 7:30PM
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neurosis84 wrote: »
    Hi, i leveling a stamsorc and actually i dont know what is the better beetwen hunding rage or night mother after the summerset patch... Is better to have 5 hunding rage now ? Thanks

(sorry for my broken english)

Depends on the content you are doing.

Night Mother's Gaze is much stronger if you are solo, while Hunding's will be better in group play, assuming, of course, major fracture is being applied to enemies by someone in your group.
    Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    Are there any sets you would recommend putting with NMG for a Stamsorc? (I'm leveling one as well) im guessing agility for jewelry? Anything else?
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Until you hit CP 160, just equip the highest level gear you pick up. You outlevel gear too fast.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.