The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ELDER SLOADS ONLINE

Starlight_Knight
Starlight_Knight
✭✭✭✭✭
i mean .. is it just me or is everyone and the grandma running this toss. and Duroc ofc.
and if one more person tells me to "change my build" or "l2p" im not even gona reply.

The game is just so proc meta with disproportionate class balancing - is it to much to ask for competitive pvp ?

Speaking from a thoroughly disgruntled mag warden.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no where as bad as the old viper combo proc builds...
    Edited by Durham on May 30, 2018 3:50PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good old critting viper widowmaker and tremorscale 1punch build. that was a beautifully nasty setup
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye but keep in mind viper was only truly good on stam classes, this set is usable by every class and spec and can use it with other ones like bleeds and such but ye, mostly I seen it in BGs, not in openworld just heard that on Vivec there is DC EP and Sloads so far :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    We all loved the last proc meta so much, they made a new one for us.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is only out to “balance” PvP combat insofar as it lines their pockets. That means introducing OP crutch sets with new content so tryhards can get a taste of the thrill of the kill. But, as frustrating as it is, it’s also that much sweeter to get revenge on sloads users and then dance on their corpses.