The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XB1][EU] Wayrest Sewers II, getting Feared can force you into the wall.

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Happened to a friend in the small bendy corridor right before the Ghost miniboss in the North-East portion of the dungeon. One of the weaker enemies feared him, he was forced INTO the wall. I'm not saying he walked against it for a bit, he literally went inside of the wall and got stuck on the other side. He had to go into the options to get himself unstuck.

EDIT: Occurred 2 days ago, when Wayrest Sewers II was the pledge. Difficulty was Normal if that makes a difference.
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on May 30, 2018 10:59AM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • first_kodiak
    first_kodiak
    ✭✭
    Happens on PC too. The Chamber Guardian in Crypt of Hearts II can do the same thing. I've been reporting it for a while now too. Super annoying. I also had the gargoyle in Spindleclutch knock me into a rock the other day. It really needs fixing.