The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS I BEG U don’t make the indrik last only a few days

RogueCoyote27778
ZOS if ur releasing the data mined indrik
Mount in June PLEASE don’t make it crazy expensive or only last a few days I want it more than anything I’m begging you
  • Rocki
    Rocki
    ✭✭✭
    I want it more than anything I’m begging you

The price just doubled...

• RogueCoyote27778
    Lol if it’s anything more than like 4K 4.5k crowns and I can’t get it I’ll never forgive ZOS and will become the saltiest man alive
  • RogueCoyote27778
    I actually think the normal version of the mount should be like 4K maybe 4.5k crowns and the special glowy one should be like 5-5.5k if they had those in store for a month it would make waaay more money
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally hope it's hours more than days. The last thing the game needs is pokamon mounts.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a Radiant Apex mount... :s
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know what is coming in June in CS??
    Just looked the homepage, nothing to see there?!
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »

There is a russian website which often datamines using the game's resource files (some are often downloaded in preparation for the next patches).

This was posted on May 7th for instance and lists the next cosmetics to expect.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else remember when we did get forum armageddon for mounts priced at 2500 crowns?

I miss the times when crown store pricing was half tolerable. Now we have players asking for 5k mounts. SMH.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Anyone else remember when we did get forum armageddon for mounts priced at 2500 crowns?

I miss the times when crown store pricing was half tolerable. Now we have players asking for 5k mounts. SMH.

And it looks like the days of 40% crown discounts are also gone. Looks like @ZOS_DickTurpin seems to in charge of the monetization system now... RIP value!
    But we can live in hope. You never know, this one (if it does come to CS) may go for 2500crowns
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lake wrote: »
    If it's a Radiant Apex mount... :s

i could see the glowing one being an apex mount, and the regular green one being a direct purchase.
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think the normal version of the mount should be like 4K maybe 4.5k crowns and the special glowy one should be like 5-5.5k if they had those in store for a month it would make waaay more money

4-5.5k crowns for a mount?

It better add 5k to my dps and poop 10,000 gold every twenty minutes...

Seriously, I’ve bought several mounts but I think 3k is the most I’ve ever paid for direct purchase. I guess you could say my Frostbane crown crate mount cost me 5k because it came from a crate bundle but that came with a lot of other stuff too.

If, as I hope, ZOS is trying to stabilize/increase the value of crowns by reducing/eliminating crown sales, 2.5-3k is the right price for special mounts.
    Edited by Aeslief on May 30, 2018 10:32AM
  • RogueCoyote27778
    I’m just going off of their more recent prices for this kind of mount it’s absolutely ridiculous yes but it’s the reality
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing they'll be crown crate exclusive mounts; the normal one Apex and the glowing one Radiant Apex.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

None of them should cost more than 3k.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on May 30, 2018 4:11PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this goes on sale during the 10 days I'm on vacation, I'm going to be some kind of ...very upset.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind it being too expensive. We don't need a million of them running around.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it travelled by teleport, I might consider it.

Still wouldn't buy it, but might consider it.
    Rawkan wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind it being too expensive. We don't need a million of them running around.
    Too many of a certain mount?? Have you logged in recently?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • RogueCoyote27778
    @Rawkan because flaming camels and rock bears are any better I don’t get why people complain about how mounts look
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Azurya wrote: »

There is a russian website which often datamines using the game's resource files (some are often downloaded in preparation for the next patches).

This was posted on May 7th for instance and lists the next cosmetics to expect.

True, but some of the datamined cosmetics don't end up released for a long while longer. I'm STILL waiting on the striped version of the White River Braids.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it lasts a while as well. I want one but it's gonna take a week or two for me to be able to throw down the $50 this mount will inevitably be.