The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Hireling of House Telvanni" and "Nothing to Sneeze at"

Tresha_Qareen
Tresha_Qareen
✭✭
Hey,
Since the Summerset expansion, I can't finish quests "Hireling of House Telvanni" and "Nothing to Sneeze at". Both quest givers disappear in middle of quest. "Nothing to Sneeze at" is stuck on quest objective "talk to Tilenra" after we get her the flower she needs to make spacial potion and in "Hireling of House Telvanni" quest is stuck on the objective "Talk to Sun-in-Shadows in the Audience Chamber". They're just not there or perhaps stuck under textures. Also, this is not only my personal issue, I gathered guildies and they ran the quest too only to be stuck on the same spot in "Hireling of House Telvanni". Random people on the map also gathering near the spot not knowing what to do.
This issue is very annoying since I bought the ESO+ again wanted to do Morrowind +Clockwork+Summerset expansions and such bugs made me stop. Not very fun to do quests without knowledge when you'll be able to finish them - now or next expansion.
Please, I hope you will address this issue.
PS. Today's patch didn't fix it, but thanks for the free twitch box.