Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Summerset] Theme music plays after loading character

GhostOfAnEra
GhostOfAnEra
✭✭✭
Is anyone experiencing a bug where the theme music continues on even after you loaded your character? This happens almost every time I load a character. Also, the music begins to start playing before the Bethesda logo loads as well.
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! And it doesn't stop until the song ends or I leave my house. Also, on logging out and changing characters, the "zone" music will continue and play through the log in on the next character.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! And it doesn't stop until the song ends or I leave my house. Also, on logging out and changing characters, the "zone" music will continue and play through the log in on the next character.

I am also experiencing this.
    Last night I logged out (meal time) when I logged in to complete a quest I was unable to hear any dialogue as the login music is WAY louder than in game music.

• GhostOfAnEra
    GhostOfAnEra
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they'll fix it soon, if they ever will
  • Dolnor
    Dolnor
    ✭✭✭
    The Summerset theme music starts when I first click Play from the Launcher for about 3 seconds. It stops then the various company splash videos play. The theme music returns once the login screen appears and only ends after I've selected the character to play and I appear in the zone. But if I appear inside of my house, the music continues until I exit the house.

TQQdles™
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's already a thread about it, but it seems that the video proof wasn't enough to take action: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5173142
    Edited by TheCyberDruid on May 30, 2018 6:24AM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i've heard theme music during logo section several times.