The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group members advance quests, break progress for all other members.

Eiagra
Eiagra
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - I'm tagging you because this bug is causing more than just issues with the game.

My sister and I are experiencing issues with quests in Summerset where, if one person finishes first and advances the quest progress, it advances for other group members as well. This can cause not only missing dialog, but broken dialogs, frozen dialogs, and broken quest progress, forcing one to abandon the quest and restart it. Additionally, there is behavior where if one group member ends a dialog, it ends it for all group members -- again causing people to miss things and sometimes break quests.

This makes for an exceptionally frustrating experience to start. But here's where this becomes more personal, and I hope you two can understand why I've tagged you. My sister and I have very little time in which we can play this game together, and we've been doing quests together since we first started years ago. She doesn't do them unless I'm along, and I don't do them unless she's along. When our quest advancement breaks and I'm forced to abandon a long mainline quest in the middle, and there's not enough time to restart it... it generates a lot of stress and upset.

The tears kind of upset.

It may be less upsetting if there wasn't a pattern of this. A pattern of these quests that aren't getting fixed. That aren't getting better. That don't cause people with very limited time to have to just plain give up on it.

Please fix this issue with questing in groups. I want to enjoy this game. My sister wants to enjoy this game. There's really neat stories and things you guys have written, and we aren't enjoying it at all due to these disruptions.

And yes, I know the abandon-and-retry workaround. That isn't the point of this post.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by Eiagra on May 28, 2018 12:00AM
      In verity.