The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Annoying announcements screen

VadimAleks
VadimAleks
✭✭✭
I already bought Summerset. I bought it on preorder. It is not necessary with each login each character to suggest me to buy it again. Although - it's in the spirit of Bethesda, "Buy our Skyrim again." "But I already bought it!" "And now buy it with the support of virtual reality!"
No more levels and skills, only degradation!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Order is using time magic through the ads to send subliminal messages back into time.

These ads showing for Summerset now are part of a ritual intended to make us all want to buy Summerset, with far reaching effects all the way back to the Morrowind chapter last year.

Yes, it only seems like the ads are exhorting you to buy a chapter you already own, but in reality, the Psijic time magic is working now to get you to preorder Summerset several months/weeks/days ago.

Or maybe ZOS can't figure out how to only show ads for content we already own.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an add on that blocks it if you're on pc.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an add on that blocks it if you're on pc.
    In my experience, the add-on Hide Log-In Announcement does not prevent the Announcement from being displayed after the character which the player selected is loaded. However, the Announcement will vanish after 2 or 3 seconds, so the player doesn't have to press the <Alt> key to dismiss it instead. It is probably impossible to prevent it from being displayed.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, since another thread is already open on this topic, please feel free to continue the conversation here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.