The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Meta for Stam Gankblade?

skyhawk002
skyhawk002
✭✭✭
As someone who enjoys no-CP pvp, I’ve been finding it increasingly more difficult to attack from the shadows with my Stamblade. Are there any new builds out there in this patch that are good for gankblades?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are sloads of them.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    I’m accustomed to bow/2H but are they even viable anymore to kill in 1-3 hits?
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same.

I don't really know what to do with my gankblade for the moment (They are just a crafter :( )

So on the PTS with Infused Jewellery I was able to push my weapon damage to astronomical levels...
    Basically my PTS build was Masters Bow (which I don't have on live). Then Sword Singers and Clever Alchemist. Front bar is all fighters guild abilities plus Executioner and Onslaught.

Poison injection- unstop potion- cloak - bar swap - Onslaught... 60K (30K).

I get to use things like hysteria to drop block and silver leashs to pull them into trap...and the new shade to get out.

I didn't get to test on a person though.
    Edited by Narvuntien on May 27, 2018 5:09AM
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like is it really hard to theorycraft a 1shotting gankblade?

infused weapon damage rings; Archers mind; hundings rage; asylum bow

kill anything thats not in HA or not blocking in 1hit ~
    ~ @Niekas ~