The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Opinions on waterfall furnishing from Summerset achievement

RogueCoyote27778
I’m happy we finally have some placable natural water sources but now I want more like a puddle, stream, etc
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I want to buy it for my house but I don't have any houses with water in them. Is the waterfall just going to empty into.... the grass? I'm conflicted
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I agree, I want to buy it for my house but I don't have any houses with water in them. Is the waterfall just going to empty into.... the grass? I'm conflicted

Maybe place a few rocks in a way that suggests an underground entrance? Underground rivers are all the rage in ESO.
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the waterfall and was mostly thrown off that there wasn't a lot of water.. I would love more different kinds to build with!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    I bought the waterfall and was mostly thrown off that there wasn't a lot of water.. I would love more different kinds to build with!

The fact that the name of the item is "Waterfall, Small Everlasting" suggests there are, or could be at some point, "Waterfall, Large Everlasting," "Waterfall, Grand Everlasting," "Waterfall, Wide Everlasting," etc. I'm certain there are more coming, if they don't encounter any residual problems with the small one.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too expensive.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »

Would it be ok for me to ask if you could post a pic of the waterfall in your daggerfall overlook? (noticed you have overlook from your thread showing us how awesome it is :smile: ) I’m asking because I have Daggerfall overlook too and hoping for a decent downstream of water to hide the escape hatch area from non-existent-potential-invaders