The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO and firewall

ChastainDragon
What do I need to add to my firewall to get ESO to work?
I literally enabled every singe EXE file in the ESO folder and sub folders and no use.

I use Eset system security

Joe
Chastain Dragonsyre
"There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
-- Chastain Dragonsyre - Dragon Knight Pyromancer
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally enabled every singe EXE file in the ESO folder and sub folders and no use.

Joe

Tried running with elevation ie as admin?
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ChastainDragon
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Joe

Tried running with elevation ie as admin?

All ready did
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    "There is no better way to vanquish one's enemies than on the wings of a Dragon and in fire and ash!"
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does not the av specify what it is blocking? Pretty bad if it only says block elder scrolls,and you have to guess what to add to exception.

You dont want to disable av while playing?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • ChastainDragon
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    Does not the av specify what it is blocking? Pretty bad if it only says block elder scrolls,and you have to guess what to add to exception.

You dont want to disable av while playing?

No just want the exe files to enter into the firewall
    Chastain Dragonsyre
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    forum.eset.com/topic/1576-eset-7-interactive-firewall-problems-with-some-games/

I would follow this advice but make sure eso is the only thing running when you capture the log file.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on May 28, 2018 1:04PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Staff Post
  • notnull
    notnull
    Soul Shriven
    delete
    Edited by notnull on June 10, 2018 8:47PM