The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

650 + pewter refined, not a single new trait yield or gold temper

xXSilverDragonXx
xXSilverDragonXx
✭✭✭✭✭
You've got to be kidding me! I mean trait stones come like crazy when I refine other stuff. A VARIETY OF THEM. Why am I only getting the ancient three?
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because that's the way it is designed. All of the materials for the new traits come only from the source given in the patch notes, i.e. the same source the exemplary rings/necklaces for the respective trait come from.

Which is the main reason jewellerycrafting is crap.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly you are not grinding hard enough. Get out there and grind more!

If you go read the feedback on PTS about Jewelrycrafting players pretty much told ZOS the grind was too much. ZOS doesn't care. They want it to be a horrible Korean MMO style Grindfest.
    Edited by Tabbycat on May 26, 2018 4:33PM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you have all the refining passives if you want gold platings. Its very rare to get gold tempers and the like without full refining passives. Though ,maybe you already have that and didn't mention it?
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you have all the refining passives if you want gold platings. Its very rare to get gold tempers and the like without full refining passives. Though ,maybe you already have that and didn't mention it?

I have that maxed.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Because that's the way it is designed. All of the materials for the new traits come only from the source given in the patch notes, i.e. the same source the exemplary rings/necklaces for the respective trait come from.

Which is the main reason jewellerycrafting is crap.

That's the secondary reason imho, with the primary one being it took 10K refined mats to get... 0 gold tempers..
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In retrospect, I almost wish I didn't buy this. Only a few crafted sets even worthy of bothering now. And I don't really play anymore. Now I have another research grind where getting the actual research is more grinding rather than being able to ask or buy with ease. Or it might cost a fortune to get it started.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More such topics and market prices for jewellery mats will drop dramatically. Have to sell out my stock o:) .
    Edited by Gargath on May 26, 2018 5:08PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."