The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unofficial Summerset Furnishing Plan Farm Nerf Discussion

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Edit: Fixed an issue where the Traitor's Vault had an excessive number of lootable wardrobes. You all gotta farm it fast before the nerf next patch

Today is the day that this will be nerfed. I am glad that I was able to tell everyone this information so the prices of the furnishings wouldn't be so high.

95blfrut6o5w.png

credit to my friend @mureel for having a good eye while we were questing together
Edited by Aliyavana on August 13, 2018 8:05AM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    My goal is to help with putting out the housing furnishings out in the streets in order to help reduce the price massively asap so that we don't have to pay 20k per furnishing nor 100k plus for a recipe, and so that they don't stay as rare as vvardenfell's furnishings did for months. inside the traitors vault in arteaum, there is a circle of 20 bookcases around the area I highlighted loot them all for a chance at furnishings. If any other locations that are farmable please post here so that we may put more furnishings out there in the market.

95blfrut6o5w.png

credit to my friend @mureel for having a good eye while we were questing together

Yesss So many wardroooobes xD It's the new Dreloth Crypt.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    My goal is to help with putting out the housing furnishings out in the streets in order to help reduce the price massively asap so that we don't have to pay 20k per furnishing nor 100k plus for a recipe, and so that they don't stay as rare as vvardenfell's furnishings did for months. inside the traitors vault in arteaum, there is a circle of 20 bookcases around the area I highlighted loot them all for a chance at furnishings. If any other locations that are farmable please post here so that we may put more furnishings out there in the market.

95blfrut6o5w.png

Yesss So many wardroooobes xD It's the new Dreloth Crypt.

give her awesomes guys (ill also take a few awesomes)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana

The question is - will it matter or is the drop rate 1 in 22,000 again...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Aliyavana

ive been getting a lot of green alinor furnishings, which sell for quite a bit currently
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They drop from urns, like Morrowind ones.
    Got one from urn yesterday, while questing in some crypt.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    They drop from urns, like Morrowind ones.
    Got one from urn yesterday, while questing in some crypt.

Was it a lot of them? Location plz? Will supply awesomes if farmable
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't farm for these things, but I had a green Alinor furnishing plan dropping from a Wardrobe inside a house also.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get furnishing patterns more than usual in Summerset, but mostly are "classic" types, not Summerset. I got a praxis for a bowl, green, other guildies were luckier. I am happy to see designs for potted plants :)
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they restock when relogging to another character? That's the most important thing
  • CaveSquirrel
    CaveSquirrel
    ✭✭
    In the quest area of the Sapiarch temple, the labyrinth, theres ton's of urns and wardrobes, probably 50+.

But I'm not sure if you can get into it after finishing the quest.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ancient Ruins part of the King's Haven Pass delve has a nice amount of urns scattered about. I found a blue Summerset recipe in one of them. Easy to grab the urns when you're in there anyway for the delve daily quest. They're next to the spider area and the spider boss.

Also great initiative, we need to work together to bring down the absurd prices to something more realistic, so people actually get to enjoy the new furnishings.

I made a post like this about the Clockwork City recipes, now that they have sipposedly increased the drop rate with Summerset, I hope people share their farming tips in that one as well.

Edited by Carbonised on May 25, 2018 9:35AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Aliyavana

You mean like the rest of all the new stuff that was added in summerset?

Probably :/
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to her! And also to you, the rarity and pricing has got waaaay out of hand and is ridiculous. Its great to see the community working together where ZoS will not :)
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »
    Do they restock when relogging to another character? That's the most important thing

This :/
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit greatly appreciates the addition of Dreloth Dressing Room to Snooty Elf Island.

Though only one Alinor blueprint she has found there so far.

A terrible shame there were so few wardrobes in the Clockwork City - even cog people they must keep their oil somewhere yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A terrible shame there were so few wardrobes in the Clockwork City - even cog people they must keep their oil somewhere yes.

With the supposed increase in CWC recipe drops, I'm trying to figure out what's the best farming strategy for these. Either looting containers in Brass City, stealing and stabbing NPCs in the same place, or perhaps farm Factotums that are supposed to drop these recipes as well.

Feedback from peoples' experiences on this is greatly appreciated, and once again, there's a thread for this in the Housing subforum.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the quest area of the Sapiarch temple, the labyrinth, theres ton's of urns and wardrobes, probably 50+.

Sapriach temple? How far into the questline?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else got spots please share here
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sapriach temple? How far into the questline?

I think CaveSquirrel meant the monastery undercrofts at the Queen's Decree quest? Because that place was filled with urns. Or maybe the Sapiarch main halls (?) at north-western part of Summerset accessible at midway of the questline?
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Culanda Lacquer will also be more common, without it prices can't drop dramatically.
    Also Im curious what is the fair profit for a listed purple furnish?
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Just curios, but did anyone drop anything from murder-pocket mode? (1x pocket then murder)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned on the PTS that the use of 2 Culanda Laquer in every piece of furniture is bad game design. Look at Vvardenfell and the use of base racial stone for all furnishings - Obsidian.

Culanda, on the other hand, ONLY drops at a POSSIBLE chance when you do the 2 Alinor dailies, NO overland gear is in this style and can be decon'ed for the mat. Essentially, the amount of Culanda available on the megaservers is going to be extremely tiny, especially compared to the large number of recipes available.

I cannot fathom why they made the overland sets drop in useless motifs such as Ancient Elf and Ebonshadow, as well as one in Psijic motif. The one dropping in Ancient Elf should definitely have been Sapiarch instead, so you could at least decon it for Culanda. Right now, Culanda is going to be more rare and expensive than Refined Bonemold when it was topping at 2-3k gold per item.

Another great oversight in a large number of oversights on behalf of the crafting/housing team, I'm really not impressed by those in charge of this ...
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »

Yes.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Illumination Academy has a large amount of nightstands, wardrobes and urns inside, pretty much all over the place. And best of all, they are unowned, so you can loot them freely, and the area is accessible even after the quest has been done.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    The Illumination Academy has a large amount of nightstands, wardrobes and urns inside, pretty much all over the place. And best of all, they are unowned, so you can loot them freely, and the area is accessible even after the quest has been done.

Do you know if after a character loots a housing plan, is there a cool down till they can actually loot another plan by rarity again?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Do you know if after a character loots a housing plan, is there a cool down till they can actually loot another plan by rarity again?

Dont know. But i dont believe there was in morrowind.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know of some other good spot thats accessible without quest? :/ I finished all the quests and came across many areas with ton of urns inside but I am afraid I cant find those area or even enter those areas anymore since I am finished.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • dave011
    dave011
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dave011 wrote: »

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The monastery in Shimmerene has a number of wardrobes, urns, and jewelry boxes in the lobby, plus when you go upstairs, the two rooms closest to the steps on either side of the building have several trunks and nightstands to loot. Gotten a few Alinor plans there.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.