The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wich class for Psijiic Order Skills ?

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
Wich classe benefits the most from Psijiic Skils, pls ?

No way am gonna grind this boredom more than once.

(havent been doing any pve xept undaunted sinnce Orsinum ...)
  • gnarlyvandal
    gnarlyvandal
    ✭✭✭
    still debatable until extensive testing has been done.
    Just by looking at the skills, either magsorc or magblade, for the imbue weapons active for the buff to light attacks and spell orb, which is basically nb’s merciless resolve but a passive, so it’s automatic.
    Looks good for anyone looking to spam imbue weapons tbh
    There are shields on block passives and other skills in there too, so it adds survival to all builds imo.
    I’ve kind of resigned myself to grinding it on all characters

Bearing in mind I’ve not actually bothered yet and have only unlocked level 1 on my main (magsorc)

Edit: here’s the link if you wanna check yourself

https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Psijic+Order+Skills
    Edited by gnarlyvandal on May 23, 2018 4:54PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've unlocked it for 3 magicka toons. Don't know if some mastermind will come 1 day with some OP stamina build centered on the psijic order.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen some Magdk's use the meditate skill very effectively.

They will use it to draw people in to come and attack cause it looks like "Oh im defenseless over here meditating" then when people get close they have just put themselves in the magdk's ranged and they open up on them.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m planning to use it for mag characters too, magdk, magblade, and magplar.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    So I've spent a good 5 hours last night in BGs testing out some builds with magicka Templar. I am liking this patch more and more.

Javelin and Toppling Charge in my opinion are really bad for magplar using Sweeps. One knocks your enemies away from you and the other is bugged. Time Freeze is a CC that's pretty effective. Once an enemy commits to attacking you, you can literally freeze them in place over time. The distance to cast it is amazing. I bailed out so many allies from sh!tty situations and turned entire fights around. It's a nice counter to the stamina meta. Who needs mobility?

Mobilty you said? Channel Acceleration! Major expedition and minor force for 9 seconds. I abandoned all Templar CCs after I started using Total Dark but it real limited my mobility even more. I can cast Channel Acceleration mid-fight and keep up with anyone running away. Plus Sweeps can't be dodged and you're now fast enough to keep the snare on them. I like this over Elusive Mist too.

The Psijic Order skill line gave me the options I've always wanted for Templar. Throw in the changes to 2H staves, and I'm loving it so far.

I'm trying to find a way to use Elemental Weapon in a rotation that use to have Elemental Drain. It feels awkward but the burst is decent if it just supplements Sweeps.

Magicka recovery out the booty hole while using channeled focus and Deep Thought. But you're stationary. :(

I still like Spell Wall on my back bar but Precognition is so helpful!

Edited by JWillCHS on May 24, 2018 1:26PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JWillCHS wrote: »
    So I've spent a good 5 hours last night in BGs testing out some builds with magicka Templar. I am liking this patch more and more.

Javelin and Toppling Charge in my opinion are really bad for magplar using Sweeps. One knocks your enemies away from you and the other is bugged. Time Freeze is a CC that's pretty effective. Once an enemy commits to attacking you, you can literally freeze them in place over time. The distance to cast it is amazing. I bailed out so many allies from sh!tty situations and turned entire fights around. It's a nice counter to the stamina meta. Who needs mobility?

Mobilty you said? Channel Acceleration! Major expedition and minor force for 9 seconds. I abandoned all Templar CCs after I started using Total Dark but it real limited my mobility even more. I can cast Channel Acceleration mid-fight and keep up with anyone running away. Plus Sweeps can't be dodged and you're now fast enough to keep the snare on them. I like this over Elusive Mist too.

The Psijic Order skill line gave me the options I've always wanted for Templar. Throw in the changes to 2H staves, and I'm loving it so far.

I'm trying to find a way to use Elemental Weapon in a rotation that use to have Elemental Drain. It feels awkward but the burst is decent if it just supplements Sweeps.

Magicka recovery out the booty hole while using channeled focus and Deep Thought. But you're stationary. :(

Don't use deep thoughts, use the morph that increases the heal up to 50%. I haven't tested it, but I expect healing percent boosts will increase the heal ;).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Don't use deep thoughts, use the morph that increases the heal up to 50%. I haven't tested it, but I expect healing percent boosts will increase the heal ;).

i have the healing one, its only really good during a keep defence as currently the major protection from channeling doesnt work on it :/
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »

i have the healing one, its only really good during a keep defence as currently the major protection from channeling doesnt work on it :/

So its a big? Doesnt it work for both morphs?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spell orb, which is basically nb’s merciless resolve but a passive

Doesn't it also deal 1/5 the damage of Merciless?

7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    spell orb, which is basically nb’s merciless resolve but a passive

Doesn't it also deal 1/5 the damage of Merciless?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing looking at it. Let's not forget that, despite whatever damage this passive does, it's cut in half for PvP. The passive also don't damage the target in small bursts of fighting, and seems to only really shine in longer lengthly fights.

I don't disagree about it being a cool tool for MagNB, it certainly is, but referring to it as another Merciless in terms of damage I think it is not.

Time Stop on the other hand... this spell is seeing some really neat use. Like JWill's write up is really interesting and is seriously making me reconsider looking at getting this skill line for all my alts.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 24, 2018 5:15PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for the stamina brothers from this skill line?
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    in theory stamDk should benefit from the spammable, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe because it's not a weaveable ability. I don't know really. I don't own summerset. If the spammable was good, I probably would buy it just for that , but everyone says it is trash, so I didn't bother.

Edit: Talking for PvP.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 25, 2018 8:40PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imbue weapons is frontloaded a bit so I think stam wardens might be able to abuse it a bit by casting sub assault, imbue, then hitting the target.

stam DK also makes good use of imbue to finally have a stam spamable (of a sort) as well as some form of mobility in accelerate.

the undo I find more fun for trolling then actually restoring resources (the classic jumping of high towers then porting back formerly reserved only for NB), or for escaping ganks. NB's try to jump you just port back to where you were a few seconds ago with full resources, wiggle your but at them, and go somewhere else.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG....is it the case that the eternally nerfed MagPlars could actually get something ot of this patch?!?!?!? Guys please enlighten me!! Am I getting excited for nothing?!
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cynic in me says ‘magplars’ benefit the most. That’s because you can now purchase back all of the abilities that nerf after nerf has eroded away from the class over the years.

Acceleration for mobility the devs never gave you. Time stop for the lost shard stun. Meditate to make up for repentance nerf. Psijic orb procs to make up for burst damage nerfs. Better defensive passives while channeling. Etc...
    Edited by Minalan on May 25, 2018 8:06PM
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    I've being trying inbue weapon on my bow nb, feels nice. easy to weave, and the spell orb sinergize with relentless bow.
    maybe not top tier but feels nice.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Nothing for the stamina brothers from this skill line?

It's a mage-based order, so I wouldn't expect much.
    That being said, stam users can benefit equally well from the ultimate Undo.
    Imbue weapon is a huge light attack buff that heals, and is a stam skill with a mag morph.
    Meditate is useful for any tanky-type, especially stam user.
    Not bad for a mage skill line.

As for class, I would say yeah magplars like me have been waiting for something like this for way too long. I am currently a bit disappointed with Accelerate, however. Am trying the sprint reduce cost morph, and it's bloody tedious to use every 3 sec. Anyone try the other morph? I might switch to it despite the channel.
    Edited by Datolite on May 26, 2018 10:25PM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to use this *** on my stam sorc, going to wreck house.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imbue weapons is a decent spammable on my Stam sorc. I want to try it out on my support magblade as well, just not in a hurry to do those quests again