The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased Summerset from Greenmangaming, Didn't receive preorder bonus?

Combustable
Combustable
Soul Shriven
Hey all

As per subject line, I purchased it yesterday and activated the product key and am able to play the game itself but I have not received the Nightmare Senche or any of the items
Edited by Combustable on May 22, 2018 11:26PM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Good luck my friend. I have been in a back and forth since yesterday with support. Someone will reply to this thread to tell you that someone will be looking at your ticket soon. But I can save you the trouble. They will ask you to provide proof of purchase. Then when you provide proof of purchase (possibly more than once like I had to) they will possibly give you a copy paste reply that has nothing to do with your problem. Then when you call them out on it they will tell you that the seller should have given you two codes and they are sorry they cannot help you. Then when you point out that you gifted a prepurchase of the very same digital upgrade to a friend (from GMG no less) and they only received one code that unlocked everything so the problem must be on their end they will just regurgitate that you need to contact the seller.

As I stated before. Good luck my friend.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    Good luck my friend. I have been in a back and forth since yesterday with support. Someone will reply to this thread to tell you that someone will be looking at your ticket soon. But I can save you the trouble. They will ask you to provide proof of purchase. Then when you provide proof of purchase (possibly more than once like I had to) they will possibly give you a copy paste reply that has nothing to do with your problem. Then when you call them out on it they will tell you that the seller should have given you two codes and they are sorry they cannot help you. Then when you point out that you gifted a prepurchase of the very same digital upgrade to a friend (from GMG no less) and they only received one code that unlocked everything so the problem must be on their end they will just regurgitate that you need to contact the seller.

As I stated before. Good luck my friend.

This is truly terrible. But unfortunately, it is truly unsurprising.
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Yes. I hope Combustible gets the help he needs. So far I haven't.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting contact the retailer. Then the retailer tells me contact the publisher lol .... :(
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Hi there, @Combustable.

We really are sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your pre-order. As a first step in attempting to resolve this issue, we do recommend contacting the retailer for assistance.

That being said, if you have already contacted the retailer and that's proven to be unhelpful, please open a support ticket with us.

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    Staff Post
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    I want to say you should do as @ZOS_BillE and @ZOS_Holden says. Support did eventually help me even if it was a long process. Give them what they ask for even if it's the same thing over and over and make sure you tell them how you feel. I think if you do that support will come through.
    Edited by Extraegis on May 23, 2018 11:15PM
  • Combustable
    Combustable
    Soul Shriven
    Update all, GmG support came through, apparently they had run out of keys for the bonus stuff , yet still advertised the offer , all resolved now but something to be aware of I guess.