The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone got the graphic bug inside EVERY HOUSE in Shimenere?

kivaann
kivaann
Okay, so whenever i enter a house in Shimmenere, the screen became... broken? There is, however, one and only one viewpoint where things load perfectly normal, but turn the camera around and BOOM, *** from hell happens.

Good (normal view)
[img][/img]Screenshot%202018-05-22%2023.05.12.png

Whatever the loving hell is this even. And this is a not so bad pic - majority of the times i can see nothing but a mess of colors. This happened once or twice before, in vvardenfell, but it's only one specific spot near the bank, and a reloadui worked. This time, I turned off all add on, reloadui a few times, it wasn't fixed. Any advice greatly appreciated.
[img][/img]Screenshot%202018-05-22%2023.05.07.png

• MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ve been in every house in Shimmeren and haven't encountered anything like that.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't got the screenshot, but last night in crafting area in Clockwork City, when you looked in one direction, the world disappeared except for the other players floating in the air. When you looked back it was normal. Really weird bug.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade