Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Grotto Home?

Madhattr64
Madhattr64
✭✭✭
On the PTS we had 2 houses to play with. The Grotto was one of them and now that we are live it is not available for purchase? When will it be here. I have been hoarding my money for it, what is the delay and the eta for its release?
  • Lavum
    Lavum
    ✭✭✭
    I was very excited about the Grotto. The fact TMK it was never mentioned that is wouldn't be available on release is rather upsetting.
    Don't say -"Cash Grab" when it is a "Cash Grab" by ZoS. Apparently "Cash Grab" is not PC.
  • Recette
    Recette
    ✭✭✭
    You can still enter it by taking the ship from the Alinor docks. Once inside when you check out the purchase options it tells us that it is not available currently.

I am really loking forward to decorating that huge, beautiful grotto, so an estimate of when it might be available would be really cool :smile:
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping it’s out in June the latest, it’s limited CS house so it be released separately. I fully set mine up in pts fully decorated so I know exactly what do when it’s released.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the furnished version will cost more than the private island (more than 18,800 crowns).
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hidden under soft luscious fancy-fancy fabrics.
    They entangle this body, entrap a nice warmth, resists the outer weather.
    Luckily you are not a cloud, for this one is pouring liquids.
    Come enter the grotto!
    :'( I have't found it yet either! :s
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will most likely be available for a limited time in June. I'm guessing that's when all the Summerset stuff that was datamined will become available.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    It will most likely be available for a limited time in June. I'm guessing that's when all the Summerset stuff that was datamined will become available.

What is interesting is if you are in Summerset at the Alinor docks the Grotto home appears on the map, you can even climb the ladder and preview it but it says no purchase options available.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madhattr64 wrote: »

What is interesting is if you are in Summerset at the Alinor docks the Grotto home appears on the map, you can even climb the ladder and preview it but it says no purchase options available.

That's always the case with new houses. Princely Dawnlight Palace, most recently, was in the game (and accessible for preview) for a few months before it was made available for purchase. ZOS likes to drive up hype.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 22, 2018 3:47AM
  • Lavum
    Lavum
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care about the hype, the hype has been played, there was enough Youtube vids and talk all it is doing now is peeving me off. I want the Pirate Booty Bay. this is BS.
    Don't say -"Cash Grab" when it is a "Cash Grab" by ZoS. Apparently "Cash Grab" is not PC.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened with the Princely Dawnlight Palace, fell in love with it on PTS then had to wait months before getting our grubby little hands on it.
    [DC/NA]
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be a Goonie and search for One Eyed Willys gold.