Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Alliance Territory rotation sugestion

abelsgmx
abelsgmx
✭✭✭
This improvement will bring a new Cyrodiil experience for all the players, the rotation can be every week, this can bring to the players that are not doing the same thing all the time.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the Pact should totally hold the South of Cyrodiil, nearest to the AD territories in Valenwood and Elsweyr. Because the Pact totally isn't at war with AD and thus wouldn't logically send tons of raids into AD home territories since they hold their home gates...

What? Seriously? (Also, 30-day campaigns and all that jazz)

If you don't want to be playing the same thing all the time, I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe try playing on a different alliance? That something you can do to address the problem, rather than changing up how Cyrodiil works for everyone else.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the Pact should totally hold the South of Cyrodiil, nearest to the AD territories in Valenwood and Elsweyr. Because the Pact totally isn't at war with AD and thus wouldn't logically send tons of raids into AD home territories since they hold their home gates...

If you don't want to be playing the same thing all the time, I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe try playing on a different alliance? That something you can do to address the problem, rather than changing up how Cyrodiil works for everyone else.

I thought about posting something similar to the OP here. But then I knew I'd get responses like this. Until ZoS redesigns Cyrodiil in some entire way, we're stuck with all the same scenery most of the time. It gets old. VERY old. So instead of switching factions, and staying loyal to your own!!! Why not switch faction bases around? Fight from a different angle and perspective? I wouldn't do it on a weekly basis, but some random order maybe every monthly campaign end?

I have 3 fully built toons for PvP on one faction, and a few more that could be converted from PvE. I'm not going to make one on another faction until ZoS let's us start fully leveled. Skyshards and all. There's just no freakin way otherwise. OR...if faction change scrolls become a thing rofl.

No cares given about why a base shouldn't be near some faction because of Lore. This is PvP!!! no logic here!!!
    Edited by Dreyloch on May 21, 2018 6:41PM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »

I thought about posting something similar to the OP here. But then I knew I'd get responses like this. Until ZoS redesigns Cyrodiil in some entire way, we're stuck with all the same scenery most of the time. It gets old. VERY old. So instead of switching factions, and staying loyal to your own!!! Why not switch faction bases around? Fight from a different angle and perspective? I wouldn't do it on a weekly basis, but some random order maybe every monthly campaign end?

I have 3 fully built toons for PvP on one faction, and a few more that could be converted from PvE. I'm not going to make one on another faction until ZoS let's us start fully leveled. Skyshards and all. There's just no freakin way otherwise. OR...if faction change scrolls become a thing rofl.

No cares given about why a base shouldn't be near some faction because of Lore. This is PvP!!! no logic here!!!
    Dreyloch wrote: »

Perhaps https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413724/new-forms-of-pvp-how-would-you-feel#latest
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, it's not like the Dominion tried to commit genocide on the Argonian people by killing an entire generation of eggs.

I mean, what's a little child murder between friends?

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn’t it be possible for everyone to have the Cyrodiil map view rotated to where their faction were at the bottom of the map, AD would face north, DC would face SE and EP would face SW? Make it a toggle so people don’t feel pressured into one view or the other.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭

Well, enjoy your purple team then. This is not about me only, is about a lot of AD people who is tired of be attacked by 2 factions all the time due to faction geographical position.

Edited by abelsgmx on May 22, 2018 6:17PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    abelsgmx wrote: »

Well, enjoy your purple team then. This is not about me only, is about a lot of AD people who is tired of be attacked by 2 factions all the time due to faction geographical position.

I'm EP, and I regularly hear complaints of Team Green when AD and DC attack us at the same time.

I also read DC complaining about getting ganged up on by AD and EP.

I draw the conclusion that everyone thinks that they are victim of that nefarious Team Purple/Orange/Green menace and the grass is totally greener on the other side(s).

No offense, but changing your geography isn't going to help that in an AvAvA game mode, sometimes one faction gets attacked by the other two. EP's geography sure doesn't make us immune.

(With the sole exception of AD complaints about town placement, which I will grant. I think the southern towns need to mirror Bruma's placement so they threaten the alliances more equally, but that's a side,note to the conversation.)
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 22, 2018 7:34PM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, it's not like the Dominion tried to commit genocide on the Argonian people by killing an entire generation of eggs.

I mean, what's a little child murder between friends?

The Dominion tried saving an entire Argonian generation from being turned into purses for the dark elves. :D
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on May 22, 2018 9:50PM