The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Problem With Transmutation Geodes In Inventory

Maryal
Maryal
✭✭✭✭✭
My transmute crystals in my inventory are at their max (200).

I do both pvp and pve and get transmutation geodes (or uncracked transmutation geodes) for doing dungeons (undaunted daily) as well as in pvp. The problem is that these geodes don't stack and, because I am at the max limit for transmute crystals, I have to keep these geodes in my inventory (or loose the crystals)!

Some of the transmutation geodes will net 1 crystal, but some will net 50 crystals, and the others net you an amount based on an RNG range (like 4-25 or something like that).

Each geode takes up a slot in my inventory ... they don't stack. Because of this, I have to let my Rewards for the Worthy mail accumulate in my inbox (each RFTW mail has a 'container' with an armor piece and a transmutation geode inside). I can't collect (open) my RFTW mail because I can't bring that container into my inventory and have yet another geode take up another of the few open inventory slots I have left.
Note: My bank is maxed, I have those storage chests, and my inventory is maxed as well .... and I already use my 'alts' for storage .... and I am an ESO plus subscriber.

When I do the daily dungeons, well, it's frustrating trying to deal with the transmutation geodes you get for a reward ... because I am already at my max limit for transmute crystals and ... well, you get the picture.

Please ZOS, consider upping the max limit on the number of transmute crystals we can have. Or, please let the geodes stack.

Edited by Maryal on May 19, 2018 7:50AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect the reason Zos chose this model is because they did not want a player to amass thousands of crystals over time so when they made a change that would increase use of the system players would be required to grind (they mean play the game) to get more crystals.

Zos has had a number of additions to the game having more to do with things not bankable like AP and Master Writ Vouchers and Zos came around to make the system more player friendly. However, I think my point above will be reason Zos will be slower to bring change if any ever comes.

save only the gold geodes is prob the best idea. Keep some banked in mail since those types of mail do not expire.
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Transmute a weapon in Nirnhoned and deconstruct, and bingo, one Potent Nirncrux.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    /agree. I'm in exactly the same boat.

Also these containers for rewards for the worthy bug me, too. My inventory is full, bank is full, mailbox use full, yet I cannot just delete mails, no, I have to get rid of something I may want to keep so I can retrieve the container from the mail, open the box, then vendor the crap/delete the goede. 62 times...

I've honestly spent a whole play-session doing just that.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmute a weapon in Nirnhoned and deconstruct, and bingo, one Potent Nirncrux.

That doesn't work lol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »

That doesn't work lol

It does work most of the time with the deconstruction passive maxed in the craft.

Occasionally you will not get the potent nirn through RNG ... but for me that’s about 1 in 4 (below 25%).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 19, 2018 8:53AM