The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Strident Springs Build - Alchemists Retreat

D3AKUs
D3AKUs
✭✭✭
Hey !

So after reworking my Strident Springs and tearing down my Vault i wanted to share my new Build with u guys. The Tower top is a lil bit empty - still Need to grab an Enchanting Table and put it up there and decorate it a lil bit more. Everything else is finished as i am already an Inch away from furniture cap.
Sorry for Windows Bar in the Video. Since the last Windows Update my Geforce Experience isnt working properly it seems or i am just to noobish with this stuff.

Anyway hope u like the Place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVbJwHGX7VQ
Edited by D3AKUs on May 18, 2018 11:41AM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »
    Hey !

So after reworking my Strident Springs and tearing down my Vault i wanted to share my new Build with u guys.
    Sorry for Windows Bar in the Video. Since the last Windows Update my Geforce Experience isnt working properly it seems or i am just to noobish with this stuff.

What video?
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    D3AKUs wrote: »
    Hey !

So after reworking my Strident Springs and tearing down my Vault i wanted to share my new Build with u guys.

What video?

it is there now i f´ed up the link haha sry

• badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the upstairs alchemy garden.

Question, is that clockwork gazebo part of a past furnishing pack? Crown store? Craftable?
    [DC/NA]
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    I like the upstairs alchemy garden.

Question, is that clockwork gazebo part of a past furnishing pack? Crown store? Craftable?

Bought those in the Crown Store Furniture Section. I dont think u can get em otherwise. Maybe it was part of a pack in the past.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorgeous! This is so creative! I absolutely love the use of all of the clockwork city bits, they look amazing! Your Argonian is also very cute :blush:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad you used video to show off your house. Pictures are better for those with poor ISPs or ppl like me who don't have time to take 30 min for something that's only needs 30 sec to see.
  • D3AKUs
    D3AKUs
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad you used video to show off your house. Pictures are better for those with poor ISPs or ppl like me who don't have time to take 30 min for something that's only needs 30 sec to see.

If i dont forget i will post some Pictures for u later :)