The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Erstwhile Sanctuary

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
They really need to make the Brotherhood columns in the "upstairs" trophy room movable or removable. I can't stand the haphazard way they are placed. It makes it really hard to organize or display things properly. Also I want to be able to remove the Dark Brotherhood stained glass. I covered it with some large flat boulders but it still projects the light in the floor.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also have liked more movable columns/window.

Have you tried putting a carpet or rug to block the light from the window? i know it works for sunbeams/moonbeams.