The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

• pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Please contact @tsu_Namii as i'm currently away for two weeks for guild invites/questions
  • Shirohige
    Shirohige
    Soul Shriven
    Good evening everyone.

I just found out about ur awesome guild and I really would love to join if possible.

I am a newcomer lvl 170 and since I am playing alone since the beginning I was trying to find the right guild.

In game name is @Shirohige92 / @Shirohige .

Thank you for ur time.
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Alright I've sent you an invite friend
  • RaindrixX
    RaindrixX
    Soul Shriven
    Got recommended to join by a member, new to ESO and PC gaming in general, I'm only a lvl 20 DK Tank so looking for my first guild to join :)

In-game name is Ifaux or @Zenkias, I also have dicsord which is RaindrixX#3371
  • Black13ear
    Black13ear
    Soul Shriven
    hello i'm a returning player looking for a fun guild to enjoy this great game with, if you still have a slot i would love to join @Black13ear
  • f24699
    f24699
    Soul Shriven
    @f24699
    throw me an inv if u guys are still recruiting, trying to get back into the game and looking forward to playing with u guys
  • proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭✭
    great guild!
  • Pliskin42
    Pliskin42
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I would love to join the guild. I am new to ESO on PC but not new to MMO's.

This guild sounds perfect :)

Thanks!
  • icarus_mb
    icarus_mb
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join. im a new player @icarus_mb
  • Sevenn_777
    Sevenn_777
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i am looking for a guild, please invite @Sevenn_777

New to ESO, currently Sorc CP70

Thanks

• Kon_do
    Kon_do
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would like to join this guild. @Kon-do
  • Buffet_Hound
    Buffet_Hound
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I’m a Lvl 28 Dragonknight I’ve played some hours of the game single player and I would like to experience for the first time the multi-player (especially PvE) learning the basics. I would like to try joining this guild to play together. My in game name is @Buffet_Hound I hope you will accept my invitation and have some patience to explain me ... how it works :D!.
    “Ciao” to all. :)
    @Buffet_Hound
  • DavidAdler
    DavidAdler
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'm a lvl 24 sorcerer and would love to join your guild :D@DavidAdler

Thanks!
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Invite pls
  • nzinas
    nzinas
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite as well. I am a very new player, and I enjoy social and relaxed kind of play. @nzinas is my account name and Valargoth my only character name
  • tacticalmemed
    tacticalmemed
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I’d like to join. @tacticalmemed

Thanks
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Invite me please :D
  • TeroDactyl
    TeroDactyl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join also. I bought this game on august 2015 and also played closed beta a little, never really put much effort to the game because my work schedule changes constantly and i travel.

But now i have regular work schedule and i chose to give this a try. I'm looking social and helpful guild where i can start as a "noob" and later on help others and join events. I usually prefer PvE but we'll see in this game later on what i get to like

user id: @RReTo
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Hey all :) you should have all received invites from @tsu_Namii, as i was away :) Recruitment is still open and i am now back
  • Enshakushanna
    Enshakushanna
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I`d like to join your gild :wink: )
    @Enshakushanna
    Thanks!
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I'll send you an invite when the servers are up :)
  • cleTuzb16_ESO
    cleTuzb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hey there, this sounds interessting. im a returning player and hope to find ppl to play with. i would like an invite :smile:
    @cleTuz
    Edited by cleTuzb16_ESO on July 2, 2018 3:07PM
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I've sent you both invites now :)
  • Misae
    Misae
    Soul Shriven
    sup! started recently, going for a templar healer. appriciate invite :) ty
  • Guna325
    Guna325
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :) I would like to join.
    would like to run Halls of Fabrication to hopefully get the skin some day

@Guna325
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I've invited you @Guna325. Misae what is your ingame @ name?
  • SlySight
    SlySight
    Thanks for the invite! great guild very active discord with many pve and pvp events!:D
  • ally3169
    ally3169
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please. I'm a returning player lvl 156 just getting back into the game. zneff
    Edited by ally3169 on July 6, 2018 9:24PM
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    I've invited you :)
  • Kaitzune
    Kaitzune
    Soul Shriven
    Heya a pretty fresh player still only 200+ cp as of yett. Looking to find a active and social community to both chat and play with. :smile:
    Would be more the happy if i could get an invite aswell, im currently playing this game 100% of the time when im gaming and the only thing missing is some peeps to talk and have a laugh with while doing so. :smile:

Game name is: @Kaitzune

Regards: Math