Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Decoration of Sleek Creek House

Feanor
Feanor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently I bought Sleek Creek House as it is close to Rhawl‘ka and one of the very few houses that has flowing water. However, I’m ultimately bad at designing houses in the game. I have a nice Domus Phrasticus, but that was almost entirely done by a guild mate.

So I’d like to ask the community for suggestions. Any ideas are welcome!
Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Shadowfell
    Shadowfell
    ✭✭
    Depends what you want to do there - you've only got one room but quite a lot of outdoor space so I'd put crafting stations outside and have the inside decorated as my office/bedroom/torture chamber - what ever your character likes!

Get some trees in the garden and make a nice seating area by your river.
    Nine Trait Crafting Argonian Templar!

PSN James2908
    Guild: Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers