The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yet another over-sized mansion? *strokes non-existent beard*

NovaMarx
NovaMarx
✭✭✭✭✭
Since I first heard rumors of a home being added to Hew's Bane, I have been exceptionally excited. It is by far my favourite zone in the game, and I think that Abah's Landing is a beautiful and vibrant city - and by far one of the most "realistic" cities in the game - with all the alleyways and nooks and crannies.

BUT then to my disappointment, the first previews are released.

Here I was, hoping for a fun quirky home in the city, potentially a rooftop home with a rooftop garden and view of the city - or a more rustic home perfect for a sneaky thief, as you would have to access it by several fun stairs and catwalks. But that was not to be.

I feel that we have had enough of the big mansions, and are in a more dire need of more "realistic" homes, that fit with whatever role/personality we have given to our characters. Not all of us think of ourselves as grand landowners or wealthy nobles. Although no doubt some will feel the new Hew's Bane mansion is perfect for them. But are the few people who enjoy/buy these huge mansions really enough to warrant the work put into these homes, versus spending more time making more smaller homes? I for one feel that the novelty of the huge homes has worn off, as there have been quite a few big mansions added since housing was introduced, so having a big home isn't really a "status symbol" any more.

So my question to other home lovers out there is: What is your opinion? Are the houses getting too big, and not personal enough? Do we need a larger variety in size and location? Are you satisfied with the houses as is? Or do you have a totally different opinion on the matter?

(Side note: I gladly bought the Grand Topal Hideaway island back in the day, so it is not the cost of the large mansions that bothers me - it is the size, and often also the location - as they are usually put quite clumsily into the world and often in the middle of nowhere, because they are too big to be properly integrated in an existing town/city.)

Below are a few examples of what I personally would have preferred to yet another mansion:
fwbe26rx7dh6.png
4rihw3hlhls7.png
kykpd659l7zt.png
65ujz5704hyj.png
gofxjaws07bp.png
"Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
- M'aiq the Liar
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind the large homes except a lot of the size seems wasted with limited slots and areas that should be accessible not being accessible.

Id like to see them put in more of the smaller homes as well. I dont need a mansion to decorate all the time. Some times id rather them add several medium and small homes. Remember most of these homes we are getting are already in game. Its not like they have to design them. They just reuse models already in the game that are cleaned out. So its not exactly a lot of effort to add these as far as i cant tell.

I would love to see more variety size wise added though.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want money but keep making bad decisions by putting out overpriced and oversized homes when they would make a lot more money putting more focus on the medium size market.

I have no idea who is running the show over there but they really need to get a reality check and visit these forums.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it has a lot to do with technical limitations of housing. Houses are separate instances so placing them in a city means that they have to be completely walled off. So either they can only have inside areas or they have to be surrounded by (invisivble) walls to prevent players from getting out. And we all know how much people dislike invisible walls.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    I think it has a lot to do with technical limitations of housing. Houses are separate instances so placing them in a city means that they have to be completely walled off. So either they can only have inside areas or they have to be surrounded by (invisivble) walls to prevent players from getting out. And we all know how much people dislike invisible walls.

True, the idea of invisible walls is unappealing in many cases - and I am definitely guilty of trying to find glitches in invisible walls to try to get through :lol: But I could live with invisible walls if it meant having an awesome rooftop terrace overlooking a beautiful city.

On the other hand, there are several examples in the game of houses being integrated nicely into towns/cities, and still having nice outdoor spaces - my favourite being the Jungle House in Bandaari Trade Post. Instead of heavy walls there's an iron fence, so you can look out at the town from your home :heart:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like the focus on the giant mansions stems directly from the limited time only, crown exclusive purchase option. Would people be willing to pay for crown exclusive homes that were medium or small? Even if people would buy them, ZOS certainly couldn't charge in excess of 10,000 crowns for smaller homes.

PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree. I have nearly all the notable homes, and whilst it is fun to decorate them (and frustrating due to the awful item limit) it is far more satisfying to deck out the smaller homes, and come at least close to the look you want..

@NovaMarx is that house with the gorgeous roof terrace in Abah's Landing? It really is delightful, and just the sort of home ZOS should be offering more of. I too can't understand the current ZOS trend for huge houses that are impossible to furnish given the caps.

I would also like to see more traditional homes, and a few less of the mushroomy elvish (having at least three different elvish races which are all catered for doesn't help), dwarven and Daedric etc properties. I know these appeal to a lot of players, but there are still a good proportion of the housing fraternity who prefer Breton, Redguard etc houses. The balance just seems to be wrong at the moment, in spite of the imminent Princely Dawnlight Palace (but there again, it's back to the huge properties).
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like my mansion very much thank you.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Large Houses are fine and all, but I think we should also get a Small or Medium sized house to purchase at the same time.

So, yes I am asking for two house releases each time. But, there are lots of existing buildings in the game that can be made into houses for an afternoons effort on their part.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see more small and medium houses added to the game. It would also be nice if they were purchasable with gold.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love Princely Dawnlight and will be purchasing it, that said, I wasn't really looking for a mansion in Abah's Landing. I wanted a tiny hidden apartment, but I like the idea of a rooftop villa (like Velsa's) overlooking the city and desert.

I do think the large home craze is getting to be a bit much. Dawnlight's garden will be wonderful, but the inside is literally Hubalajad palace with some of the rooms and hallways cut off.

I also love the Colossal Elven Grotto - that would be a blast to decorate...but I can't afford two huge mansions in one year.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on May 2, 2018 5:22PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just grow a beard already
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    I totally agree. I have nearly all the notable homes, and whilst it is fun to decorate them (and frustrating due to the awful item limit) it is far more satisfying to deck out the smaller homes, and come at least close to the look you want..

@NovaMarx is that house with the gorgeous roof terrace in Abah's Landing? It really is delightful, and just the sort of home ZOS should be offering more of. I too can't understand the current ZOS trend for huge houses that are impossible to furnish given the caps.

I would also like to see more traditional homes, and a few less of the mushroomy elvish (having at least three different elvish races which are all catered for doesn't help), dwarven and Daedric etc properties. I know these appeal to a lot of players, but there are still a good proportion of the housing fraternity who prefer Breton, Redguard etc houses. The balance just seems to be wrong at the moment, in spite of the imminent Princely Dawnlight Palace (but there again, it's back to the huge properties).

Yep, both examples I added are from Abah's Landing - but that one is definitely my fav :wink:

Yeah, many of the limited houses tend to have the same theme of big empty spaces, which in theory should be "fun" to furnish, but is really just a logistical nightmare. There is definite need for more creativity and general common sense among the housing design.
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Just grow a beard already

I would if I could, but unfortunately I'm no bearded lady :lol:
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Large Houses are fine and all, but I think we should also get a Small or Medium sized house to purchase at the same time.

So, yes I am asking for two house releases each time. But, there are lots of existing buildings in the game that can be made into houses for an afternoons effort on their part.

IMO the best thing for them to do is limit the number of big houses they release each year to only a couple, and then release smaller homes more often - and that these smaller homes also be purchasable with in-game gold.

That way the big homes would feel more special and worth the wait, and the Crown Store will still be updated and stocked with new homes. I can only imagine how many more houses (and therefore money) ZoS would be able to produce if they downsized :wink:
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    I feel like the focus on the giant mansions stems directly from the limited time only, crown exclusive purchase option. Would people be willing to pay for crown exclusive homes that were medium or small? Even if people would buy them, ZOS certainly couldn't charge in excess of 10,000 crowns for smaller homes.
    NovaMarx wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

IMO the best thing for them to do is limit the number of big houses they release each year to only a couple, and then release smaller homes more often - and that these smaller homes also be purchasable with in-game gold.

That way the big homes would feel more special and worth the wait, and the Crown Store will still be updated and stocked with new homes. I can only imagine how many more houses (and therefore money) ZoS would be able to produce if they downsized :wink:

^ My answer would be this. Make the limited homes feel more limited by making them less frequent, and then making more smaller houses available more frequently during the rest of the year. :wink: (But that is just my dream scenario.)
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'm in the minority here, but I'll share my opinion anyway. XP

After doing the Thieves' Guild questline, a manor home in Abah's Landing was something I was hoping for. So when I saw Princely Dawnlight Palace, I was extremely excited, and still am! I mean, sure. Some people would prefer a smaller home in the heart of the city. But as someone who likes the idea of having an opulent palace or mansion in an exotic location like Abah's Landing, I am completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. And with the Thieves' Guild questline taking place specifically IN Abah's Landing, I enjoy the idea of having a place to display my newfound wealth. No matter how questionable the means of acquiring said wealth is.

Literally the only thing I disagree with is making it a Crown Store exclusive home (which is a concept I dislike in general). Having the furnished version being a limited time Crown Store thing? That's one thing. But I feel like the unfurnished version should remain in the game purchasable for gold, but only become available after completing the Thieves' Guild questline.

With all that in mind, however, I WILL also admit that there is no reason why a city like Abah's Landing can't have two homes to satisfy both the people who want a small home and the people who want a luxurious manor. It's one of the larger cities in the game (actually, I'm almost positive that Abah's Landing IS the largest city n the game), and Mournhold has both an apartment and a large home. But the best example of this, for me, is that Daggerfall has both a small home in the city AND a manor home just outside of it. In a nutshell, the message here is that if they can do it with Daggerfall, they can (and SHOULD) do it with Abah's Landing. Especially since Abah's Landing is larger than both Mournhold AND Daggerfall.

And if they do add a smaller home to Abah's Landing in the future, I would DEFINITELY appreciate a smaller home in Orsinium as well. Paraiah's Pinnacle isn't exactly in a convenient location.

But in short, the argument here should be "Why can't Abah's Landing have homes for both the commoners AND the wealthy nobles?"
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 2, 2018 5:35PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have always wanted to buy a small 1 room home underground, with a hidden entrance.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 2, 2018 5:39PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see more small and medium houses added to the game. It would also be nice if they were purchasable with gold.

well said.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was also hoping that the long-rumored Abah's Landing house would feature more of a thieve/sneaky-like appeal with catwalks, alleyways, walk-able rooftops, etc. But, maybe ZOS will develop 2 houses for Abah's Landing, like they did with The Gold Coast (Linchal Grand Manor and The Erstwhile Sancuary).

At least you didn't buy Linchal Grand Manor, like I did, not knowing beforehand that all Imperial furniture is locked behind a pay-wall in the Crown Store (House Editor mode -- Crowns Only). Other races/styles do not have this problem, where they can craft their furnishings via furnishing recipes or pay gold for the furnishing and/or recipes they need. Whereas I have to pay more REAL money.
    I pre-ordered ESO 4 years, for the Imperial Edition, I've been subscribed 4+ years, never canceled my subscription, my main character is an Imperial Templar Tank, and owns the Linchal Grand Manor, which is Imperial-Style. Yet I have to pay 840 Crowns in the House Editor for the Imperial Knight Statue of me. Or X Crowns for Y Imperial Furnishing.
    It's ridiculous. I can't even decorate the home that I paid 17,500 crowns for! #Logic2018

While you may be disappointed in the Abah's Landing house/mansion, at least you don't have the problems that come with Linchal Grand Manor.

From your neighbor/cousin in The Gold Coast, across the sea.

Sincerely.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will personally be buying the Princely Dawnlight Palacel because:

1. Its huge both in exterior and interior
    2. it has two pools
    3. it has an ocean with building borders that are way deep away from the shore
    4. You can build stairs to get into the watch towers, or build stairs to go to the roof-top where you also have some shrubbery and a lot of space to make a garden with a balcony.
    5. You have two docs, a major one and a minor one
    6. You have a small private beach with palm trees
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will personally be buying the Princely Dawnlight Palacel because:

1. Its huge both in exterior and interior
    2. it has two pools
    3. it has an ocean with building borders that are way deep away from the shore
    4. You can build stairs to get into the watch towers, or build stairs to go to the roof-top where you also have some shrubbery and a lot of space to make a garden with a balcony.
    5. You have two docs, a major one and a minor one
    6. You have a small private beach with palm trees

The palace has a private beach? Where?! O.o
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After doing the Thieves' Guild questline, a manor home in Abah's Landing was something I was hoping for. So when I saw Princely Dawnlight Palace, I was extremely excited, and still am! I mean, sure. Some people would prefer a smaller home in the heart of the city. But as someone who likes the idea of having an opulent palace or mansion in an exotic location like Abah's Landing, I am completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. And with the Thieves' Guild questline taking place specifically IN Abah's Landing, I enjoy the idea of having a place to display my newfound wealth. No matter how questionable the means of acquiring said wealth is.

Literally the only thing I disagree with is making it a Crown Store exclusive home (which is a concept I dislike in general). Having the furnished version being a limited time Crown Store thing? That's one thing. But I feel like the unfurnished version should remain in the game purchasable for gold, but only become available after completing the Thieves' Guild questline.

With all that in mind, however, I WILL also admit that there is no reason why a city like Abah's Landing can't have two homes to satisfy both the people who want a small home and the people who want a luxurious manor. It's one of the larger cities in the game (actually, I'm almost positive that Abah's Landing IS the largest city n the game), and Mournhold has both an apartment and a large home. But the best example of this, for me, is that Daggerfall has both a small home in the city AND a manor home just outside of it. In a nutshell, the message here is that if they can do it with Daggerfall, they can (and SHOULD) do it with Abah's Landing. Especially since Abah's Landing is larger than both Mournhold AND Daggerfall.

And if they do add a smaller home to Abah's Landing in the future, I would DEFINITELY appreciate a smaller home in Orsinium as well. Paraiah's Pinnacle isn't exactly in a convenient location.

But in short, the argument here should be "Why can't Abah's Landing have homes for both the commoners AND the wealthy nobles?"

I think that is what people are saying. They keep adding large homes but ignoring the homes that most likely the majority of people want.

I am going to buy the larger home in Vvardenfell but in the end i would like to buy a lot of 300-400 gold priced homes
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The bottom of the big stairs used to have a small beach area. It's gone now
    On PTS you could also get over to a small beachy area to the left of the stairs, pretty sure it's invisi-walled now.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The bottom of the big stairs used to have a small beach area. It's gone now
    On PTS you could also get over to a small beachy area to the left of the stairs, pretty sure it's invisi-walled now.

Aaand they change it to a quay...instead of a beach...LOVELY! DX
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was also hoping that the long-rumored Abah's Landing house would feature more of a thieve/sneaky-like appeal with catwalks, alleyways, walk-able rooftops, etc. But, maybe ZOS will develop 2 houses for Abah's Landing, like they did with The Gold Coast (Linchal Grand Manor and The Erstwhile Sancuary).

At least you didn't buy Linchal Grand Manor, like I did, not knowing beforehand that all Imperial furniture is locked behind a pay-wall in the Crown Store (House Editor mode -- Crowns Only). Other races/styles do not have this problem, where they can craft their furnishings via furnishing recipes or pay gold for the furnishing and/or recipes they need. Whereas I have to pay more REAL money.
    I pre-ordered ESO 4 years, for the Imperial Edition, I've been subscribed 4+ years, never canceled my subscription, my main character is an Imperial Templar Tank, and owns the Linchal Grand Manor, which is Imperial-Style. Yet I have to pay 840 Crowns in the House Editor for the Imperial Knight Statue of me. Or X Crowns for Y Imperial Furnishing.
    It's ridiculous. I can't even decorate the home that I paid 17,500 crowns for! #Logic2018

While you may be disappointed in the Abah's Landing house/mansion, at least you don't have the problems that come with Linchal Grand Manor.

Sincerely.

This is another thing that frustrates me. Not only can imperials not craft their own furniture, the furniture you buy with money IS JUST RECOLORED BRETON FURNITURE! For the most part, it's not even unique!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

Sincerely.

This is another thing that frustrates me. Not only can imperials not craft their own furniture, the furniture you buy with money IS JUST RECOLORED BRETON FURNITURE! For the most part, it's not even unique!

Honestly, I just use Breton furniture in Imperial settings. Color is more cheerful.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with big mansions but we need variety. Personally I dont like notable homes because of some restrictions: a)fixed spawn area (I would like wayshrines and custom spawn locations added) b)we cannot use our mounts c)furnishing limit. I find it funny that the devs can release a huge caverns with beaches, ruins AND an entire ship but they cannot cut the size in half and give us double the furnishing slots.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with big mansions but we need variety. Personally I dont like notable homes because of some restrictions: a)fixed spawn area (I would like wayshrines and custom spawn locations added) b)we cannot use our mounts c)furnishing limit. I find it funny that the devs can release a huge caverns with beaches, ruins AND an entire ship but they cannot cut the size in half and give us double the furnishing slots.

Ah yes the mount issue :lol: I heavily relate to this, as like I stated I have the island home, and getting from one end to the other would be a bit more convenient if I could at least mount - especially when I'm running around decorating or just feeling lazy :tongue:
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There isn't really a minority/majority here - since everyone seems to be in agreement that we want more varied homes (especially in size) :wink: Just like you said yourself, they could/should add several houses of different sizes and prices to each zone - which I hope is what the future holds.

I can definitely see what you're saying, that of course if you see yourself as a successful thief that has decided to settle down in a grand manor with all their spoils, then this mansion is great. It is definitely a gorgeous property, no doubt about that :wink: Although I wish you luck in furnishing it with the current item limit :lol: (Edit: I'm still struggling with my island - hate having to think so hard about what and how many of each item to place.)
    Edited by NovaMarx on May 3, 2018 9:00AM
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaMarx wrote: »

There isn't really a minority/majority here - since everyone seems to be in agreement that we want more varied homes (especially in size) :wink: Just like you said yourself, they could/should add several houses of different sizes and prices to each zone - which I hope is what the future holds.

I can definitely see what you're saying, that of course if you see yourself as a successful thief that has decided to settle down in a grand manor with all their spoils, then this mansion is great. It is definitely a gorgeous property, no doubt about that :wink: Although I wish you luck in furnishing it with the current item limit :lol: (Edit: I'm still struggling with my island - hate having to think so hard about what and how many of each item to place.)

Thanks! But I think I'll be fine with the palace's item limit. I plan to use a fair number of large items, and if I can furnish Tel Galen without even hitting 600 items, I think I'll be able to make it work somehow. ;)

In my opinion, there's really only one manor home that's REALLY hampered by the 350/700 item limit; Grand Topal Hideaway, which you just mentioned having trouble with. I haven't even really gotten to work on mine yet, tbh. So far, I've prioritized Tel Galen, Hunding's Palatial Hall, and Ebonheart Chateau over it. And soon Princely Dawnlight Palace and Alinor Crest Townhouse will likely take priority as well since I mentioned how much I enjoy the palace, and the townhouse is one of the best designed homes I've seen in the game!