The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The book 'Bitter Travels Among the Nixad' nowhere

howardeb17_ESO2
The book 'Bitter Travels Among the Nixad' seems to be nowhere. I was googling, it should be in 'Enclave of the Hourglass' in Gold Coast, but it is not, I was going through it very meticulously.
Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried going through bookshelves in the Gold Coast?

I am pretty sure it's one of those books that don't have a specific spawn location - but is just part of the collection of lorebooks that can be gathered from bookshelves in a given area and where the chance of getting it is random.

I have all lorebooks except one that is bugged and which I have reported here on forums, and I don't remember this one being an issue.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    Do you mean entire Gold Coast?
    In this case - no.

I metodically explored Enclave of the Hourglass and read all bookcases - no Bitter Travels Among the Nixad.
    But it should be there.
    Action stations, action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill.
  • howardeb17_ESO2
    You were right. I have been 3 times in Enclave of the Hourglass and finally found it :)
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turned the enclave inside out three times and didn't find it there. So I went bookshelf hunting through the Gold Coast and found it in Castle Kvatch in one of the small side rooms of the dinner hall.
    Edited by Everstorm on December 25, 2018 9:06AM
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is still searching for this book, I found it in the Enclave of the Hourglass, in the Neglected Vestry, first right when you walk into the office at the entrance on the first right-most bookshelf. Hope this helps someone :)