The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many of you still have tons of blueprints/recipes/motifs from anniversary event?

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious how many still do from past event, I was looking through my stuff and still have 100+motifs and dunno how many recipes and blueprints.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have inventory space to hold mine until the prices goes back up where they belong.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    240 Motif Chapters and about 150 recipes to sell. I list about 10 recipes a day, and I rolled a Mule Alt, Carry Burdens is her name, to hold the motifs (I have a lot of dups so she can hold most of what I have in excess)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couple hundred left, yup. Mostly motifs.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    240 Motif Chapters and about 150 recipes to sell. I list about 10 recipes a day, and I rolled a Mule Alt, Carry Burdens is her name, to hold the motifs (I have a lot of dups so she can hold most of what I have in excess)

I've been trading, not selling motifs.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The motifs will sit in my guild bank for the next 6 months so the price can recover. Going to start buying the ones I am missing soon as I feel like we're almost at rock bottom.
    [DC/NA]
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't sold any of the 250'ish duplicate motifs I collected during the event. I've traded some of them up for more expensive ones. I'm going to wait until Summerset launches before I start unloading them.
    Edited by Ley on April 30, 2018 8:10PM
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yup motifs and furnishing stuff. gradually whittling it down.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    My motifs are all listed or sold, and I'm 2m richer, but I still have a couple dozen recipes to sell for ~200 apiece, not even worth it but I don't like to throw them away.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    I love reading that everyone is hoarding theirs and are expecting to flood the market around the same time...then hoping that the prices will recover. lol
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have about 100 motifs and 50 recipes or so from the event to sell plus a few dozen pieces of purple gear. ive been peddling 4 or 5 pieces of gear a day and a couple of recipes. Motif wise been farming 3 or 4 a day and selling them, so good luck waiting for those prices to climb back up.

They will probably be up mid to end of summer though after all the new people from summerset suck up the ones on the market.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love reading that everyone is hoarding theirs and are expecting to flood the market around the same time...then hoping that the prices will recover. lol

I'm more for trading over selling them. Yeah the items won't ever recover likely to the price they were before. I do think the event has perma damaged their price, true they will recover some but no where near where they were last at.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »

I'm more for trading over selling them. Yeah the items won't ever recover likely to the price they were before. I do think the event has perma damaged their price, true they will recover some but no where near where they were last at.

Im sure they said the same thing about last years event. Summerset should give a big boost to sales though.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have tons. I had one guildie that we'd get together every couple days and link all our motif achievements, and the other would trade what they could to fill the holes. I've exhausted his collection though (and he mine) so I am kinda hoping to do the same with someone else. I much prefer trading when I can because it's beneficial to both parties without hassle of traders. Might start listing some of the cheaper ones, like apostle and thieves guild that most guildies would probably have.

And I've got more blue furnishing plans than I even know what to do with.
    Edited by heaven13 on April 30, 2018 8:03PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im sure they said the same thing about last years event. Summerset should give a big boost to sales though.

From the year before the items never really recovered from their high value, they did decrease quite a bit in value. If I go by that then the items will never fully recover, it will to some point but no where near what others will expect it to be.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • ihazzit
    ihazzit
    ✭✭✭
    Not really sure, I have sold several but I have some alts where I haven't even opened the anniversary boxes yet.
    If you are angry about anything in this game you are only punishing yourself.
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a ton. I listed the pages at the lower end of TTC prices during the event, and the prices kept dropping, so now my listings are over priced, again. I have already taken them down once and re-posted them. Prices dropped again. I will re-post again when I feel motivated to do so.

I'm not bent out of shape over selling a bunch of these for a couple of 1000 less than they normally go for. I pre-ordered Morrowind, and in the year it's been around I completed it on 10 or 11 characters. I have never once pulled a BA page from a chest, ever. But I got a few from the event. If I sell a BA page, that normally goes for 100k, for only 75k... that's a pretty big win for me. Considering I got the thing just for opening a box from a daily writ reward. Even more so to be said for pages that come from HM Vet dungeons. Which I don't do at all...

I spent 1 million during the event on 1/2 of WC, and acquiring all pages I didn't previously have. I am currently up well over 1 million from where I started before the even, and I easily have 1 million more to sell. Even at lower prices.

I have no intention of trying to squeeze every bit of gold I can from other players. Selling tons of these at less, I make millions, and a bunch of people get a break on motif pages they need. Everyone wins.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Heh, not hoarding. I just got so damn many that I can't sell them all yet. My guild traders are full. As stuff sells, I mainly replace.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

From the year before the items never really recovered from their high value, they did decrease quite a bit in value. If I go by that then the items will never fully recover, it will to some point but no where near what others will expect it to be.

They did reduce drop rates on a bunch of motifs and i noticed a change in drop rates for some of them. But then they extended the event, so flooded the market. We will see where the new adjusted drop rate and summerset put the market for motifs.