The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vestment of Olorime bugged?

Temeraire507
Temeraire507
✭✭✭
I tested this set and it seems to do basically nothing. I don't get an effect nor a hidden damage increase and it also generates no AoE on the ground. SPC still shows it's old effect for me but it is at least buffed by Jorvulds now.
Edited by Temeraire507 on April 30, 2018 6:51PM
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Wanted to test the set as well and nothing happens, small circle isnt appearing anymore with skills that were proccing it perfectly before patch.
    Edited by VolvoXX on April 30, 2018 8:24PM
    PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be in combat before the effect will trigger. However I have found that my team mates cannot see the ground AoE when I cast it, which isn't very helpful.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • SammyFable
    SammyFable
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you in combat? You have to be in combat for it to trigger. If procced, it'll look like this:
    Screenshot_20180430_203312.png?width=984&height=554
    Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Tick Tock Terrorist Tormentor
    Immortal Memer
    Gryphon Heart
  • VolvoXX
    VolvoXX
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, no, working. Just need to be in combat now.
    PC (EU) | DC
    Legio Mortuum
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, they ought to add those words to the beginning of the description. "While in Combat, ...."
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Effect should read
    "While in combat, place an imaginary buff circle on the ground only you can see. Standing in the circle buffs up your selfies 50%"
    Argonian forever
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same for me too, procs when i'm in combat. But it seems like it doesn't have a cooldown. It keeps refreshing as long as i stand in it. Even when i walk away and come back, it's still refreshing.

Also tooltip doesn't say 30 seconds, it says 10 seconds, but the buff is 30 seconds so it's a tooltip error.

Edit: It doesn't get buffed by Jorvuld's Guidance, but i'm quite unsure if that's intended or not. ZoS got some strange stuff for Jorvuld's :smiley:

s3h6vn.jpg
    Edited by themaddaedra on April 30, 2018 9:55PM
    PC|EU
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it behaves like this from last pts patch, it wont matter if you are in combat out of combat, can or cannot see it, no one in their right mind will use it. I was hoping to see a fundemental change to the set because this is no bueno.

https://youtu.be/VAlBG2vT76M
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    It's the same for me too, procs when i'm in combat. But it seems like it doesn't have a cooldown. It keeps refreshing as long as i stand in it. Even when i walk away and come back, it's still refreshing.

Also tooltip doesn't say 30 seconds, it says 10 seconds, but the buff is 30 seconds so it's a tooltip error.

Edit: It doesn't get buffed by Jorvuld's Guidance, but i'm quite unsure if that's intended or not. ZoS got some strange stuff for Jorvuld's :smiley:

s3h6vn.jpg

It is intended to refresh... It is the same as the templars focus, it refreshes for as long as you stand in it and rebuffs you when you leave and then re-enter.

Due to the buff being 30 seconds it is pretty much outclassing spc even when using it on one healer, and especially great as a one bar set for the restoration staff, making ability altering weapons a bit questionable for healers...

PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

s3h6vn.jpg

It is intended to refresh... It is the same as the templars focus, it refreshes for as long as you stand in it and rebuffs you when you leave and then re-enter.

Due to the buff being 30 seconds it is pretty much outclassing spc even when using it on one healer, and especially great as a one bar set for the restoration staff, making ability altering weapons a bit questionable for healers...

10 seconds cooldown is not happening, this is what i'm assuming not intended. If i was leaving at 29 seconds, then i was moving back in below 19 seconds it'd make sense to refresh, but it keeps refreshing right when it drops down to 29 seconds, which means there's no cooldown.
    PC|EU
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

s3h6vn.jpg

10 seconds cooldown is not happening, this is what i'm assuming not intended. If i was leaving at 29 seconds, then i was moving back in below 19 seconds it'd make sense to refresh, but it keeps refreshing right when it drops down to 29 seconds, which means there's no cooldown.

I think the cooldown is referring to the field itself. You can only place a field every ten seconds. Refreshing the major courage does not have a cooldown.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

s3h6vn.jpg

I think the cooldown is referring to the field itself. You can only place a field every ten seconds. Refreshing the major courage does not have a cooldown.

That might explain it, yep.
    Edited by themaddaedra on April 30, 2018 10:59PM
    PC|EU
  • StoicSunbro
    StoicSunbro
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tested if an Ally can see the circle? I tried with a friend on the PTS and he could not see the effect but I could.

He tried turning on ally status effects and messing with particle limits.

It's very important for this effect not to be hidden by the ally status effects option. Allies may be unwilling or not know that they cannot see this effect with ally effects hidden, making them unable to see the circle and jump in it for the buff. Having to turn on all ally effects would cause significant performance drops in trials.
    Edited by StoicSunbro on April 30, 2018 10:50PM
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Working as intended"
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.