The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

missing friendly and hostile telegraphs

HakaiDo
HakaiDo
✭✭
Hi

I noticed some abilities do not have any telegraphs (the green and red circles if its friendly or hostile) around them.
I noticed this on all of the Elemental Storm morphs and elements. While I do not need a friendly telegraph, it would be appreciated if the game would let me at least know its an enemies ability. While some elements are more obvious than others, in heavy active combat you can't always tell that an Lightning Rage is hitting you. Eye of the Storm does have a nice red circle.
Wardens Secluded Grove doesn't have friendly colored circles as well. Pretty annoying if your teammates run out of your healing Ulti because they cannot tell if its yours or an enemies. Make this ability + morphs green to allies, same as Templars Rite of Passage witch is bright green.
Same with Earthgore active proc. I had mates stop attacking people because they thought Earthgore would heal them to full in 2s anyways while it was my heal that procct on them. Make this one green to allies also.
Enemy Novas do not have any telegraphs. Neither in PvP/BGs nor in DSA 8th (?) and final stage where the boss might drop one.

What is up with this inconsistency with hostile and friendly telegraphs?
Edited by HakaiDo on April 30, 2018 6:01PM
PC EU - @HakaiDo

Elenwen Stormwatch - Magicka Sorcerer
Lilith Varen - Magicka Nightblade