The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Vaults of Madness Survivor is still bugged

obscure7
obscure7
✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

The achievement for veteran Vaults of Madness Survivor run is still bugged. Last night I completed my 6th or 7th run of veteran Vaults of Madness without a group member death and the achievement still being bugged. It has been bugged for me since the One Tamriel update. Surely other players have reported this issue to you, so I'm sure you are aware of it.

If this were a glitch in the crown store, you would trouble-shoot the problem instantly and fix it within hours, but old bugs like the vVOM Survivor achievement are allowed to persist for almost two years. Please find a compromise between fixing old content and maintaining the vein of cash flow. In an ore mine, there are multiple paths that lead to the Mother Lode. The better the individual mine shafts are maintained, the better the path to the Mother Lode, and the easier the access to it. Please maintain your paths to the Mother Lode.

That is my feedback.

Sincerely,
A long-time player
PC NA
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the achievement is also glitched on Xbox.

I believe it is something to do with the game not registering that the group killed the harvester boss. I would suggest ZoS looks there first.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just experienced this again on PC/NA. I think we may have also met the time requirement for a speed run, but didn't get that achievement either. Sad. It was especially annoying because it took the healer and me over an hour to get a tank before we could start the run.

Reported in via /bug as 20180511-? Can't sign in to support, it asks for a confirmation code and my email is not receiving anything atm.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on May 12, 2018 5:15AM