The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changed the password, cannot log in to the game

The_Tarantian
The_Tarantian
✭✭✭
Pretty much what it says in the title. Yesterday evening I changed my account password, not I do not seem to be able to get into the game due to 'ïnvalid acc name\pass" error.
Do I just need to give it more time or what?

UPD: It happens that old password still works, while the new one doesn't.
Edited by The_Tarantian on April 28, 2018 10:10AM
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @The_Tarantian

If you still have an issue updating your password, please ensure that your password meets the requirements for a ESO account password:
    • You may not reuse old passwords.Your password must contain at least 8 characters (200 max).
    • Your password must contain at least one letter (A-Z) and one number (0-9).
    • Your password can only contain letters (A-Z), numbers (0-9), and punctuation.
    • Your password cannot be similar to your UserID.
    • Passwords must match.

If the issue persists, the following steps may resolve any errors when trying to reset the password:
    1. Try a different browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Internet Explorer.
    2. Temporarily turn off anti-virus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls. Afterwards, remember to turn them back on to proect your system.
    3. Clear the web browser’s cache, cookies, history, temporary files, form data, and active filters.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post