The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How important is race choice for pve dps and such?

• Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oreyn_Bearclaw ...in regards to the Elf bane...was able to get a ring and saw a staff for $398,000!!! Lol, yea, right. But did get some shoulders as well since I want to run 1 heavy (meh,it was cheap), but am slowly chipping away at it. Bloody stuff is exspensive!! That's another reason I hope magDK has a slot with after all I am spending to get up to scratch. Have to make up for 3+ yrs of being gone.....its $$$$$!!! ;)
  • DoobZ69
    DoobZ69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Save your $$$$$ until the expansion is out, quite a few changes and maybe meta/BiS shifts
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoobZ69 wrote: »
    Save your $$$$$ until the expansion is out, quite a few changes and maybe meta/BiS shifts

Yeah, I wouldnt drop a lot of gold on anything. I was able to get the jewelry for like 10k a set, so i bought a few, but I can afford it. :smile: Also, no reason to buy the weapons. Jewelry, and 2 body pieces that arent head and shoulders is what you would want. That way you can run a monster set, and then you front bar a mechanical acuity staff. MA only needs to be run on a front bar, so next patch, we front bar the staff, and make room for three armor (jewelry) pieces, depending on the build.

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    @Oreyn_Bearclaw ...in regards to the Elf bane...was able to get a ring and saw a staff for $398,000!!! Lol, yea, right. But did get some shoulders as well since I want to run 1 heavy (meh,it was cheap), but am slowly chipping away at it. Bloody stuff is exspensive!! That's another reason I hope magDK has a slot with after all I am spending to get up to scratch. Have to make up for 3+ yrs of being gone.....its $$$$$!!! ;)

This is what happens when alcast posts things on his site. People start listing stuff for crazy amounts. Haha.