The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extreme lag/disconnects since maintenance

Sericce
Sericce
Soul Shriven
I have been playing the game a couple of months and never had any major issues with lag in game or disconnects until the last maintenance - since then the game is constantly lagging, I get characters freezes and disconnected from the game - it is mostly unplayable at present. I have followed all the advice on opening ports ensuring the firewall settings are correct, even reducing setting to low and disabling all add ons. I am now sometimes getting error 108 or being told I do not have an internet connection when trying to log in.

Nothing from my end has changed over the past week, the only thing affecting the game has been maintenance. I created a support ticket and while the response has been polite, it simply points me to the advice on opening ports. Now my issue is this, I do not have the technical knowledge to troubleshoot this, I have tried all the advised actions but as nothing has changed on my end surely there must be some change which took place during maintenance which is affecting my connection to the servers.

I have no idea what to do to make this game playable right now and am considering unsubbing, if this cannot be resolved, since there is no point paying for a game which is painful to play - I don't want to unsub I am enjoying the game but I really need some help here - if anyone has any ideas about what actions I can take or changes I can make please please share them, I really want to play :'(
EU PC @Sericce
  • Vagrant
    Vagrant
    Soul Shriven
    I cant even play during the day. Night time is better for sure, but later at night.

Sub canceled for now, this is not ok.

Even thought it was my net, then I played 5 CS:GO maps, all flawless, no lag, no dc...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sericce

We have sent you a message regarding your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post