The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Minor Vulnerability doesn't show anymore in Active Effects?

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
For example, using the 5th item of Infallible Aether, Minor Vulnerability still doesn't show in the Active Effects of your character window, while al other active buffs show.

I remember and I'm sure it was showing in previous patches.

Is this a visual bug only? Because I can see the effect working on enemies (kind of pink smoke around them).

Edited by Dragonnord on April 27, 2018 11:44AM
SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be in bug subthread.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not an affect on you, it is on the target.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As @WrathOfInnos said, it doesn't affect you so it won't show on the Active Effects list on the Character Screen. It's not a buff for you, it's a debuff on the target.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, but since it WAS showing...

Then it was bugged when it was appearing in the Active Effects area.

Thank you.

Edited by Dragonnord on April 27, 2018 11:45AM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not an affect on you, it is on the target.

*Effect

Why do people think affect is the proper word?! I've seen this on the forums 3 times this week and it's starting to trigger me :D .