The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Another appreciation post

Geroken777
Geroken777
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all ZOS,

giphy.gif

The real reason im making this post is because you are listening to the community. Honestly, I believe this is what a company must do if it wants to continue. When the EU server was having issues (though I was really infuriated), you guys extended the event. When the community was enraged to the fact that the pyondean motif was crown crate exclusive (I was too), you guys listened and decided to add it into fishing, which was a really good move. Developers commenting into fluff posts etc. are all the details on what makes you guys good. There are of course a few things to improve on, like the absurd prices. But generally speaking 2018 is so far aced by you guys.

Oh and just a note, listening to the community is not ALWAYS a good thing. But if something is mentioned far too much, then maybe it should be changed.
The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    AWW! <3 I like stuff like this.

I was surprised to continue to see the Jubliee boxes and finished the Worm cult Set myself. So yes, thank you! :)

Is pyondean going to drop exclusively for Summerset fishing? Or around Tamriel?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWW! <3 I like stuff like this.

I was surprised to continue to see the Jubliee boxes and finished the Worm cult Set myself. So yes, thank you! :)

Is pyondean going to drop exclusively for Summerset fishing? Or around Tamriel?
    Unknown so far, no I don't like motifs in crown crates simply as I'm mostly after the consumes, earrings and hair in the blue crates. This will likely be pushed up into purple 40 gem crates.

i don't mind rare motifs like BA or ebon in the crown store, the cheap ones like primal or daeric feels like an scam to me, noobs probably feel that too then they find they can buy them from less than 1000 gold in random guild stores.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After meeting the Devs, World Designers, Content Designers, Combat Designers etc. I have to say they really want to make a good game and make what they have better.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mannox
    Mannox
    ✭✭✭
    I want to raise a glass but my thoughts are poisoned by the ever increasing push to make the Crown Store a focus of the game. The leash keeps getting longer. Bringing us closer and closer to a F2P setup with P2W options. Less is added in each passing DLC and subscribers should be the attention not gambling. There should be zero gambling and all content added, vanity or otherwise, to the Crown Store should be available to subscribers in-game. Through achievement, discovery and effort. ESO is doing better than it ever has before and that should mean more for the customer not less. We keep getting less and feels like it's coming from the mouth of a greedy carny. Motifs in fishing is fine and all but its a baby step where moonwalks are needed. Comes across as hostage negotiation or rationing in my opinion.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like what they did with the pyonden motif. So, big THANK to them for that ! :smile:

I just hope they will do the same with the Molag kena/Shadowrend outfit that they plan to add to the crown store, This would be nice if we could get them ( at least 1% chance ) while doing the dungeon.
    Edited by Apherius on April 26, 2018 11:01PM
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also thrilled they changed their minds about the method of Maormer motif acquisition. But I do hope it does not have a drop rate like BA, or worse... I was also impressed with how quickly they turned around and announced the change of plans.

It is a huge relief to see there are those in ZOS who do listen, care, and take feedback into consideration.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    After meeting the Devs, World Designers, Content Designers, Combat Designers etc. I have to say they really want to make a good game and make what they have better.

Why would anyone think otherwise?

Just login and see....I have been experiencing the team’s dedication since launch day.
  • Eyro
    Eyro
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I don’t agree with all the changes (combat) I do appreciate that they are not afraid to go back and rework large sections of the game that they think need work (1tam, veteran levels).