The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collection Edition Upgrade Post Purchase?

aSafeLobotomy
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about updating your game version from Standard Edition to Collector's Edition. I recently purchased the pre-purchase of the Collector's Edition Summerset Isle (which I'm freaking out about because it looks amazing!) and I noticed you get the Morrowind chapter for free which is so awesome on Bethesda's part!

I have the Imperial Edition of the base game and now the Collector's Edition of Summerset but only the base chapter of Morrowind. If I managed to get my hands on a copy/code for the Morrowind Collector's Edition could I apply it to my account and have my base game upgraded?

Huge fan of the game, would love all the cool things I didn't manage to get when Morrowind was first released, any help would be great!

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about updating your game version from Standard Edition to Collector's Edition. I recently purchased the pre-purchase of the Collector's Edition Summerset Isle (which I'm freaking out about because it looks amazing!) and I noticed you get the Morrowind chapter for free which is so awesome on Bethesda's part!

I have the Imperial Edition of the base game and now the Collector's Edition of Summerset but only the base chapter of Morrowind. If I managed to get my hands on a copy/code for the Morrowind Collector's Edition could I apply it to my account and have my base game upgraded?

Huge fan of the game, would love all the cool things I didn't manage to get when Morrowind was first released, any help would be great!

why would you need to buy morrowind, you get it included in the summerset version.
    if you want everything just cancel your pre order for summerset and buy "the collection" that is morrowind, summerset, TG, DB and the 3 dungeon packs.
  • aSafeLobotomy
    Because I wanted all of the preorder items with Summerset and also the Collector's Edition stuff from Morrowind. I get the Standard Morrowind but I don't get the Discovery Pack.

So what I'm asking is, is it possible to upgrade the Standard edition of Morrowind I get with the preorder of Summerset to the Collector's Edition so I could also get the Discovery Pack?
    Edited by aSafeLobotomy on April 26, 2018 10:35PM
  • MTijhuis
    MTijhuis
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they were adding the digital collectors items of Morrowind into the crownstore next patch. So you can just buy the discovery pack from the crownstore with update 18 (Summerset)
    In addition to the Vvardenfell zone and story content, you will be able to acquire the Collector's Pack in the Crown Store, too! The Morrowind Collector's Pack will include all of the different collectibles you can get previously from the digital Collector's Edition and Discovery Pack. This includes the following items:

Armored War Horse mount
    Dwarven Spider pet
    Morag Tong Style
    Collector's Edition Gray Bear
    Character Emotes
    Warden Costume
    Dwarven War Dog pet
    Treasure Maps
    Dwarven Crown Crate
    Experience Scrolls

Note that the Collector's Pack does not include the zone itself or Warden Class. It is simply a selection of bonus digital items that you could previously acquire with the digital Collector's Edition.

Edited: for quote
    Edited by MTijhuis on April 26, 2018 11:15PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you’re mixing two seperate things.

You can buy the Morrowind version if someone is still selling the boxed versions with the codes inside. That’s the only option
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • aSafeLobotomy
    If all of the items are being added to the Crown Store then that's just as good. Humble Bundle are still selling Collector's Edition's of Morrowind so I was thinking of bagging that and upgrading because I want that sweet mount and the Morag Tong armor converter but if they get released for Crowns then I'd be happy with that :smiley: