The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No changes to befoul cp?

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Just get rid of it :(

Haven't heard a thing about it from community or the eso team.

As someone who enjoys all aspects of pvp i find the befoul cp to be a deal breaker for many when it comes to dueling.

At this point every stam character besides stam blade is running reverb bash build and unless you are a magblade or mag sorc shield stacking there is no counter to it.

Cant heal. Cant fight back or im just gonna die since you can heal and i cant.

At some point its just gonna be reverb vs reverb and whoever has most burst wins.. I understand its needed in big scale fights since people can just outheal all incoming damage with multiple healers.

Maybe there should be 3 seperate battle spirits? One for cyrodil, one for battlegrounds, and one for dueling? Just to make it more balanced?

Dueling honestly doesnt beed a balance it's totally fine the only problem is the befoul cp which is giving people 70% healing debuff on a tree thats so flexible almost everyone runs 60+ pts into befoul.

For dueling i feel we should only allow heal debuffs with skill/sets. You wanna run reverb fine but dont expect to be getting a 70% heal debuff with 100% uptime.

This would give stamina even the option to go medium armor ( lol ya right ) maybe.

We need more people to speak out on befoul i dont think zos hears us just yet

Edited by Ihatenightblades on April 26, 2018 12:57AM
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move befoul to a mage tree so they have to sacrifice damage for it.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the tree so that the % increase is less or get rid of it entirely. For once I agree with one of your nerf threads.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heal debuff is not as much as 70% if the CP is to be believed.

Reverb is 30% reduction.

62 points in befoul gives a 47% boost to your healing reduction abilities.

30*1.47=44% healing debuff.

So generally you will see a 30-44% healing reduction depending on CP with reverb.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The issue is that there is already a stupid amount of healing in PVP from some builds, so befoul needs to exist in some form or another in order to counter those builds.

The problem is that no every build has stupidly high heals or access to stuff like Shields, and they get absolutely rolled over by Befoul.

Honestly I don't really know what the answer is.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Health recovery builds dead. Spec to couple health recovery and what? Get turned down 50% from a simple skill or an disease proc and also a set bonus that lets you stand there and proc defiles on every one.

NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    The issue is that there is already a stupid amount of healing in PVP from some builds, so befoul needs to exist in some form or another in order to counter those builds.

The problem is that no every build has stupidly high heals or access to stuff like Shields, and they get absolutely rolled over by Befoul.

But the pure healing builds can are just doing 1 role

These reverb bash builds are applying the worst debuff you can have in game AND they are doing crazy damage with it.

Atleast healers arent killing anyone you know?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These reverb bash builds are applying the worst debuff you can have in game AND they are doing crazy damage with it.

The 2 man DPS/healer is doing a good job of killing though.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If your struggling on taking on 2 people you arent using any strategy whatsoever.

Try killing healer first.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If your struggling on taking on 2 people you arent using any strategy whatsoever.

Try killing healer first.

Who said I was struggling? I am just pointing out some of the best gankers run like that.
    They would eat your lunch.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably reverb and lethal arrow could use some tuning duration wise. 10 seconds is just over the top.
    PS4 NA DC
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about scaling defile depending on how many enemies are around you. The more outnumbered you are the stronger the defile is. The fewer the enemies the weaker it is. Or something similar to this. The problem is defile is too darn strong 1v1 or 1vX but it is absolutely needed to combat ball groups.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really needed the treasure hunter perk, so - had to put points in something...

befoul sound cool...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just get rid of it :(

Haven't heard a thing about it from community or the eso team.

As someone who enjoys all aspects of pvp i find the befoul cp to be a deal breaker for many when it comes to dueling.

At this point every stam character besides stam blade is running reverb bash build and unless you are a magblade or mag sorc shield stacking there is no counter to it.

Cant heal. Cant fight back or im just gonna die since you can heal and i cant.

At some point its just gonna be reverb vs reverb and whoever has most burst wins.. I understand its needed in big scale fights since people can just outheal all incoming damage with multiple healers.

Maybe there should be 3 seperate battle spirits? One for cyrodil, one for battlegrounds, and one for dueling? Just to make it more balanced?

Dueling honestly doesnt beed a balance it's totally fine the only problem is the befoul cp which is giving people 70% healing debuff on a tree thats so flexible almost everyone runs 60+ pts into befoul.

For dueling i feel we should only allow heal debuffs with skill/sets. You wanna run reverb fine but dont expect to be getting a 70% heal debuff with 100% uptime.

This would give stamina even the option to go medium armor ( lol ya right ) maybe.

We need more people to speak out on befoul i dont think zos hears us just yet

"unless you play half the core game classes there is no counter"

gee what do you call half the classes being able to counter it, if not an effective counter?