The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Relive your finest moment and tell us your best in-game story!

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing vMA the first time.
    First PvP Kill
    Getting Emp the first time.
    The forum Christmas giveaways. Genuine threads by people genuinely helping others.

Helping a very lost L32 Khajeet MagSorc with a bow i saw taking on Crystal events in Craglorn two mornings in a row. Decided to help, they thought I was god mode. Gave her gold and a set or two and some advice. Said lady (several builds & a year later) helped me get emp, as her presence had grown in PvP by then and helped me get support when I needed it. What goes around comes around.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guarlet wrote: »
    Beating vMA for the very first time. Nothing quite like the feeling of achievement of finally beating the last boss after you've spent a ludicrous amount of soul gems and countless hours in there.

Haha spot on. And then teabagging him.

Damn you Voriak
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »
    I wish there were more fun stories to read.

I wish you didn’t “reply” to every story when in reality you’re just bumping your own thread repeatedly.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibura wrote: »
    Well, I am a returning player and been away for quite a while. recently returned and still lvl'ng my sorc, so I can only tell about something quite satisfying that happened yesterday. Nothing extra-ordinary or to boast off, not at all, but simply very amusing to me.

I was in a public dungeon in Stormhaven, Bonesnap Ruins. For some unknown reason I was very absent-minded that evening ... I died several times, frequently looked on my map, running past the objectives of the quest so I had to return on my steps once in a while.

There was a Khajit who stayed close to me, helping me along. I lost him when he proceeded while I noticed a forgotten objective. I quickly talked to the npc, in my hurry not seeing it became an enemy ...that killed me with my back turned ...one cause of my deaths hehe.

Anyway, me and the Khajit met again, it seemed he returned to see where I was hiding lol. He patiently waited while I drew my map again and again, managing to run all wrong directions. At last we came to the spot where the small boss was I suppose. There I managed to die three times in a row, and the poor Khajit died once too. I felt really bad about that, and also a bit ashamed ....not even I had an explanation why I was performing so poorly. The best I could hope was that he was laughing bending double behind his screen at the absurdity of my sorcs behaviour.

But then, the magic happened. After I resurrected for the third time, I managed to keep us both alive only using my resto staff and my one healing spell on that (blessing of protection I believe), doing light attacks inbetween to keep mana coming. There were several adds drawn from the room so it took a while...but it felt as if we were dancing....really dancing! And it was a lot of fun!

Thank you unknown Khajit! I hope you were amused nonetheless hehe. I'll remember our dance forever!

I want what you’re smoking :)
  • Ibura
    Ibura
    ✭✭✭
    I want what you’re smoking :)

Perhaps the armour of the Khajiit was moistened with the smell of skooma hehehe :p
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    So a Khajiit walks into a bar. Bartender slides a Rotmeth along the bar. Cat looks at it for a while, idly passes his frothing Bosmer meat brew from paw to paw. Swipe, drink smashes on the floor. A satisfied look settles on the grizzled cat's face. Bosmer barkeep looks over questioningly.
    "This one needs another."

So an Argonian walks into the bar. The barkeeper erects the sign of drink availability.

So Sanguine walks into a bar. He is ignored because everyone did that quest already.

So a Nord walks into a bar. Again. And again. And again.

So a Bosmer walks into a bar, and is asked for ID.

So a Dark Elf walks into a bar. He orders. When his order arrives he complains. "Swit, this Argonian has no head. Get me another!"

So a Dwemer walks into a bar. A long time ago.

An Altmer hits his head on the ceiling entering the bar and goes somewhere else.

An Imperial goes into a bar and gets three drinks for the price of one.

A Breton goes into a bar and no one notices.
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casual me was tanking for some guildies for VICP. I had only ever done vicp once on hard mode and we werent the best set up. Healer was new to healing and one dps just came back from a break from eso with sub par gear. Other dps was fine and supported healing and my tank build was built for self survival.

Most of the dungeon went well with only one wipe at the giant eyeball boss due to some bad positioning. We wipe a few times at lord warden though doing hard mode due to healer and return dps not knowing all mechanics but we work through it and they learn more each try.

We finally get him down to 20 ish percent and through his final shade phase when everyone but me dies. I proceed to take 10 mins slowly dpsing lord warden down as a tank with 4 of those orbs right next to the portal drop point. I had given up when i was slowly crawling towards a portal during his wipe phase, thinking i was gunna die and it was all for naught, my team had given up too. But i did not die. In the middle of his insta kill the lord warden succumbed to my searing grasp and i just stood there, stunned as the pledge updated with a successful completion.

Im not the greatest player and i know someone out there has probably soloed lord warden or something. But by malacaths sweaty testies i am proud of myself for that moment

Fantastic story.
    Edited by Knowledge on April 26, 2018 6:16PM
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Clearing vMA the first time.
    First PvP Kill
    Getting Emp the first time.
    The forum Christmas giveaways. Genuine threads by people genuinely helping others.

Helping a very lost L32 Khajeet MagSorc with a bow i saw taking on Crystal events in Craglorn two mornings in a row. Decided to help, they thought I was god mode. Gave her gold and a set or two and some advice. Said lady (several builds & a year later) helped me get emp, as her presence had grown in PvP by then and helped me get support when I needed it. What goes around comes around.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well you know how you can run fast with your mount and fly off a cliff to your death?

Well long story short, I'm gay
    Edited by Fang_of_Lorkhaj on April 26, 2018 7:30PM
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8-0
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    without a doubt my very first "close call kill" achievement...

I was still pretty bad at pvp at the time and it was a back and forth fight for a couple of minutes - thought I was going to die for sure, but, somehow the other player dropped first...

considering my abysmally low success rate in 1v1's at the time - it may have been my very first one on one win...

it felt good, really good...

Edit: second place would be tanking my way through selene's web...i don't do pledges much...it took a while, and, a whole lot of taunting and roll dodging, but, with some advice from my pug group was able to make it through...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 26, 2018 7:40PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any good eso memories so here's a video of my guilds first garalon kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBPZZHhuXshttps://youtube.com/watch?v=fPBPZZHhuXs
  • Xenofex
    Xenofex
    ✭✭
    Beating veteran maelstrom arena without dying (Flawless conquer title).

It took me 3 days of trying.
    Flawless Conquer