Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

The Blazing Shield Stamplar

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
40k Hitpoints, 30k stamina, 4.1k weapon damage and sustain to boot! This is a damage focused medium templar with a huge amount of hp for that blazing shield! This spec is awesome for pvp due to having so much burst resistance, i hope you guys enjoy the vid!

https://youtu.be/IuEQFsCEw6k

If you have any comments or questions feel free to post them and I'l respond asap!
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    #nerf :)
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JACK! We both brought back our blazing shield builds around the same time, lol. Great minds really do think alike!
    I'm super impressed that you made it work on a stamplar too :smile: Good job buddy!
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing vídeo. I see u numbers, resistence. I have near 30k in both resist, 4k in critical resist and i still die easy with my templar :/ (my cp is low yet, 385 cp).

I never ll understand ESO :(
  • cameron90_ESO
    cameron90_ESO
    ✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    Amazing vídeo. I see u numbers, resistence. I have near 30k in both resist, 4k in critical resist and i still die easy with my templar :/ (my cp is low yet, 385 cp).

Marginal.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

Marginal.

Exist rules or the ToS still up in this fórum? It's interesting when I see someone entering a topic with the sole and exclusive idea of tumultuating, you break the rules of the community. Impunity seems to be great in this forum, despite the appeals of some moderators.

Unfortunately it's so 'in game' too. The same characters, the same practices.

Edited by Iskras on April 26, 2018 7:44PM
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fairly accurate showcase of typical PvP; players who do not really siege kill players who stay dead for 2 seconds (unless they wait for res...or tent, more likely), in front of unlit keep.
  • Vencenzo
    Vencenzo
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the closest thing I've seen to my original build.
    I approve of all things bshield, keep it up.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Marginal.

Exist rules or the ToS still up in this fórum? It's interesting when I see someone entering a topic with the sole and exclusive idea of tumultuating, you break the rules of the community. Impunity seems to be great in this forum, despite the appeals of some moderators.

Thank you Iskras; "tumultuating" is my new favorite word. I'm going to start using it as often as I can.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Marginal.

Thank you Iskras; "tumultuating" is my new favorite word. I'm going to start using it as often as I can.

Google translate. Anyway, i think u need read ToS... And try not to divert the subject from the topic with your provocations. OP desserve respect!
    Edited by Iskras on April 27, 2018 4:20AM
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool word Iskra however

tenor.gif?itemid=5285986

tumulate (third-person singular simple present tumulates, present participle tumulating, simple past and past participle tumulated)

(archaic, transitive) To swell.

(transitive) To cover (a corpse, etc.) with a mound or tomb; to bury.
    Edited by MaximillianDiE on April 27, 2018 6:03AM
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    @JackDaniell

Really cool build and very fun to play, I play something similar for quite a while and reach a "little bit" better stats in general IMO.

I use on live
    5x bone
    5x plague
    1x domihaus

With camoran, for mag sustain I use Rune focus + tristat potions.

Next patch I'll might put velidreth/skoria on.

With that setup I hit easily around 35k stam while retaining 40k HP, although ur magicka management is better of course! I sometimes use the other shield moprh , since its cheaper/"bigger" - so i play a regular stamplar with 35kstam + 4k wpn DMG with a huge shield as defense.

Great build and playstyle, cant wait for summerset!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Marginal.

In addition to not being very tolerant of foreign language, he seems to like to get into topics to generate conflicts ... outside the topic proposed by the author of the topic.
    Cool word Iskra however

tenor.gif?itemid=5285986

tumulate (third-person singular simple present tumulates, present participle tumulating, simple past and past participle tumulated)

(archaic, transitive) To swell.

(transitive) To cover (a corpse, etc.) with a mound or tomb; to bury.

Em português se diz: tumultuar, mas não acho que você seja fluente em mais de uma língua. Eu sou em 4. :) Sobre a build do autor do tópico, gostei muito (About the author's build - and video - of the topic, I really liked it).

Agora, tente se manter no assunto proposto pelo autor do tópico, está ficando vergonhoso para alguns vê-los na clara intenção e tumultuar qualquer tópico em que eu participe.

Edited by Iskras on April 27, 2018 10:23AM
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    and no eggs!
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crud, I like the way this build seems to work. My Stamplar that I'm working up is a Redguard, though. High enough in level that I don't want to re-roll. ha ha