The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Destro Trains

Boush
Boush
Soul Shriven
There is literally no chance against them.The only counterplay against them is just leaving them alone and be sure about that they will follow you. Cant we have that negate should cancel their ults or smth. Where is the point of cyrodill while 20 ppl deciedes who is gonna win or lose? I was not playing for 8 months and my reason for quiting was destro trains. They are still here and same *** with different ***.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that Cyrodiil was designed for large scale battles and groups of 8 to 24 players, I'd say the answer is to group up and get organized yourself.

But if you don't want to do that, I suppose avoiding them and complaining about how you have no chance is a viable option.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can be defeated by smaller groups . You get like six bomb blades and coordinate a group bomb airhead two healers hiding back for support after the initial assault an they will get rekt . It just takes organization with others . Solo is not going to defeat large groups most of the time .
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evade their moving direction and cast large scaled high damage aoe ablities in them: crystal blast, the ranged morph of magicka detonation, ranged morph of impulse, wall of elements, etc.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I usually just pop an immovable pot and run right down the middle at them. I almost always make it out the back alive and then turn on them to see if I can get my chains on one in the back.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll probably just get responses about how those are the "organized groups" who should be "rewarded" and that Cyrodiil is "supposed" to be like that. I disagree with the people who say that.

I find it really boring when players just stack up on each other and destro ultimate train because then it feels less like a huge war of people fighting one another, and more like whoever is best at stacking on top of each other with AOEs wins.
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    everybody will have access to a negate in summerset in the new skill lines. just fyi.