The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No ability to change equipment style into the Imperial.

The3DDrake
The3DDrake
Soul Shriven
Sorry for my bad English in advance.

So I owe Imperial Edition. And as the title of this thread says, I can't change any of my equipment into the Imperial style. I've contacted Techical Support through the game twice, and both time the only message I got was about how to change equipment on Outfit Station. I've tried that many times, and yet - I have no Imperial Style there. I DO have Imperial Style on PTS, when I tried to play Summerset update.

In order to prove myself, here are the screenshots of what I have in my Outfit Station:
ge05buqyjed4.png

All styles are set by their names. Which means Imperial Style should go, in my example, after Dark Elf style and before Khajiit style. Here is the proof that I don't have Imperial style:
jdy0bnei4b2g.png
hznj7ibiefm0.png

I need help. I can't play, knowing that I have the Imperial edition but I don't have what it gives to me. It's really unfair.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you need to create at least one Imperial character to unlock the Imperial pieces at the outfit station, although after that they will be available to all characters on your account.
  • The3DDrake
    The3DDrake
    Soul Shriven
    I think you need to create at least one Imperial character to unlock the Imperial pieces at the outfit station, although after that they will be available to all characters on your account.

That would've been the answer, but why then I have it on PTS? I never played PTS in a first plase, nor do I create any Imperial characters there.

But I will try your suggestion. Thanks!
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As of Dragon Bones, when the Outfit system has been introduced, the "convert to Imperial" and "convert to Morag Tong" options were disabled.
    • Converting
      • "Convert to Imperial" and "Convert to Morag Tong" are no longer used from the inventory on specific items, and are instead incorporated into the Outfit System.
      • If you possess these collectibles, the Imperial and Morag Tong Outfit Styles are automatically available, and do not cost gold to apply to your Outfits. This means anyone with these account upgrades can choose to make any Outfit slot on any character appear in the Morag Tong or Imperial style free of cost, without actually modifying the item itself.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4853811/#Comment_4853811
    Edited by Asardes on April 24, 2018 2:01PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • The3DDrake
    The3DDrake
    Soul Shriven
    Asardes wrote: »
    As of Dragon Bones, when the Outfit system has been introduced, the "convert to Imperial" and "convert to Morag Tong" options were disabled.

The Thechincal Support team told me about it. They gave me a proper instuction of what to do in order to convert my equipment into the Imperial - that I have to use Outfit Station now. But the problem was in that I didn't have the Imperial Style in my Outfit Station.

UPD: Now I do. As adriant1978 suggested, I created Imperial character and I got all equpment from the Imperial Style. Thanks!
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Asardes
    Asardes wrote: »
    • Converting
      • "Convert to Imperial" and "Convert to Morag Tong" are no longer used from the inventory on specific items, and are instead incorporated into the Outfit System.
      • If you possess these collectibles, the Imperial and Morag Tong Outfit Styles are automatically available, and do not cost gold to apply to your Outfits. This means anyone with these account upgrades can choose to make any Outfit slot on any character appear in the Morag Tong or Imperial style free of cost, without actually modifying the item itself.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4853811/#Comment_4853811
    FYI, I bought the Imperial Edition Upgrade soon after installing TESO from an Explorer's Pack DVD over three years ago.

Despite the change described by the Patch Notes, the "Change to Imperial Style" option still appears on tooltips for items which my two Imperial characters, respectively, could change before the Outfit Stations were introduced. On the face of it, they can still change the style of those items, although I haven't tested it. Perhaps the tooltip option no longer functions and the ZOS developers were "too pressed for time" to remove it -- or perhaps not.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi