The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamwarden Weapons/Abilities - 2H or DW?

MrKushion
MrKushion
Soul Shriven
Currently im using 2H with Dizzy Swing, Reverse and soon Momentum. Backbar im running SnB for survivability.
I've seen some others use DW though, for PVP is DW more effective? If so which abilitys should I be taking and combining with Sub Assault?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend dual wid only if you want to add bleed damage to your build. You also get some kind of mitigation by using deadly cloak from dual wield. But using dual wield makes your best combo of dizzying swing, deep fissure and dawnbreaker not working anymore, since there is no stun in the dual wield skillline.
    Another possibility for going dual wield is that of extreme aoe damage with blade cloak and steeltornade. So its up to you to decide.
  • MrKushion
    MrKushion
    Soul Shriven
    Checkmath wrote: »
    I would recommend dual wid only if you want to add bleed damage to your build. You also get some kind of mitigation by using deadly cloak from dual wield. But using dual wield makes your best combo of dizzying swing, deep fissure and dawnbreaker not working anymore, since there is no stun in the dual wield skillline.
    Another possibility for going dual wield is that of extreme aoe damage with blade cloak and steeltornade. So its up to you to decide.

So in terms of -50 pvp do you reckon going for the more burst oriented 2H build is better? Is the dot and the AOE damage/resistance worth it?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on gear bleeds can be very strong (like rending slashes with master axes or the set increasing bleed by 20%). But mostly you get fast kills with the dizzying combo, since its aligned damage. If you play low level campaign 2h is better, but i bet both will wreck up new players anyway...