The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder scroll

vet7years
vet7years
All I got was ribbed for it, but how do you drop the elder scroll? I have no idea where it is in the menu. I picked it up on accident and everyone was telling me to drop it and no matter how many times I asked how no one would tell me. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean one of the scrolls in pvp, right?
    You cant drop them like clicking a button. The only way is either to die or logging off. There is no other way to lay down those scrolls in pvp...sadly.
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PVP scrolls, once picked up, can't be dropped unless you die or log off. As for why everyone was telling you to drop it, usually scrolls are carried by people who are geared for speed, since scroll carriers cant ride and can only run with the scroll. If it was your alliance's scroll, you should have run it to your alliance's temple where it goes. If it was an enemy scroll, you need to place in one of your alliances home keeps. There's a spot there where you can drop them off, usually opposite the transitus shrine.

And if you dont know where the scroll goes or how to run it, no offense but you probably shouldn't touch it in the future.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think /stuck works, no?

And you are still there.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA