The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many of you use weaving

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i use it
    There is really no choice in the matter, learn to weave or just leave, because there is such a big difference in DPS, it shows when I miss a few weaves here and there.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes, i use it
    Its super easy to do, i dont understand why you wouldnt use it. Same with weaving bash into sword and shield rotations.
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i use it
    its literally just clicking, even if you have high ping you can do it
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    I try to, but honestly I play pve like PvP as I find using a set rotation pretty boring. Luckily I can solo most pve content so I'm not holding anyone else back. I just like dynamic combat over set rotations. I can burst most content down in seconds so I don't really focus on weaving, though I know it provides maximum dps.

A dynamic rotation is the best rotation, but it requires a lot of focus, and a buff tracker is pretty much mandatory.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its literally just clicking, even if you have high ping you can do it

Yea, i agree, only when the ping goes to 300 and up it becomes not as easy to do, in that case, i'm sorry. But if you are constantly at that ping, then why even bothering playing an mmo, it's obvious that you will lag behind, take some personal responsibility for your decisions. And even at that ping iv'e seen some pretty good players, the real problem is when it fluctuates too much.
    Edited by JinMori on April 21, 2018 5:44PM
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, i use it
    i use it,
    but i wish it did not exist, animation canceling should never have existed.
    it has ruined eso pvp.

I agree. It has ruined PvE as well.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i use it
    Wish i didn't have to.