The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Summerset Achievement Furnishings Preview

erickthe
erickthe
✭✭✭
Hello, we've put together a preview of the achievement furnishings available from the upcoming Summerset zone

You can check it out here:

http://lovelynorth.com/achievementfurnishings/summerset/

Summerset_Achievement_Furnishings.jpg
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    My poor poor gold funds will be depleted
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping that with all these display cases being added they give us weapons and other things to display soon.

And that wine press *grabbyhands*
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An everlasting waterfall!!! I want it.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I wish you guys would bring the price down on achievement furnishings in these chapter zones.

The rationale is that you’re using chapters to bring new players into the game. They play the zone, then it costs hundreds of thousands for these furnishings. I know you want a gold sink...but it takes months to earn a pile of gold at first, and to have these things cost millions is discouraging for getting people into homesteading.

...also, no one open that wine press. I ran into a Templar in Cyrodiil, amd let’s just say the acid needs some more time before we want to take the lid off that. Stupid templars.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks and good job on the video! :)

Now, ZOS continues to add furniture (this is awesome) pieces but they don't increase the amount of furniture limit per house.

I see Summerset comes with a case display exhibit, so you have to put the case plus the stuff you put inside it counts like 2, 3, 4 or more furnitures. And if you use more than one display case it can demand even more furniture space/slots in your house. It's just an example of many.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom we need more furniture space in our houses please.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dodged an expensive bullet on this one. The waterfall is the only "must" have I see. I like a lot of the items but won't feel the need to have most of them immediately.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Banners Batman! Some of these items are awesome but do I need 7 banners of varying color...
    Edited by SGT_Wolfe101st on April 20, 2018 2:36PM
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the preview! I was looking at the webpage and saw - complete the Redacted quest. Like a lot of them said that and one said defeat the Redacted. I was like, what's this Redacted quest and why are most of the items for completing that quest. Then, the light went on - duh...the name of the quest has been redacted 'cuz spoilers.

Heheh...senior moment... :s:p
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pearl, the globe, and the waterfall are now all on my want list! XD
  • VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow! The waterfall!!
  • Redterrier
    Redterrier
    Soul Shriven
    I like the corals.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god! Display case, psijic globe, sun banner... All look awesome!

Sadly, as @Dragonnord has said, we need more housing slots so we can have these new wonderful furniture in our homes... It´s frustrating having so little slots right now, even with ESO plus for the double cap.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god! Display case, psijic globe, sun banner... All look awesome!

Sadly, as @Dragonnord has said, we need more housing slots so we can have these new wonderful furniture in our homes... It´s frustrating having so little slots right now, even with ESO plus for the double cap.

Right! Per each display case that we use it will be a minimum of two slots (case + item inside), and more slots if you place more than one item inside the case.

ZOS keep adding furniture, we love that!!!, but we definitely need more furniture slots at home.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes