The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outift on weapons, bugged

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If you have outfit slots active on your weapons, while in combat, specially in pvp where you animation cancel alot, this makes your weapons swap extremely slow at times. Ive had to deactivate outfit slot on my weapons due to this issue, and only use it on my armor. If I activate the outfit on my weapons again I run the high risk of it becoming slow to swap. You can use the outfit slot on weapons to alter the color without running into this issue, but not change the motif. Please fix this asap since Id love to use it to its full potential.

PC EU
PvP only
  • mooslacker
    mooslacker
    ✭✭
    It is the same here, still.
    Often bars don't swap at all. Once I realize that, I sometimes have to click several times for the swap to happen. If I need to get to my backbar interrupt, for example, it is absolutely gamebreaking.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mooslacker wrote: »
    Often bars don't swap at all. Once I realize that, I sometimes have to click several times for the swap to happen. If I need to get to my backbar interrupt, for example, it is absolutely gamebreaking.

Its an easy fix, not using the outfit system to its full potential, still that solution is quite sad since youre supposed to be able to use it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • mooslacker
    mooslacker
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    mooslacker wrote: »

Its an easy fix, not using the outfit system to its full potential, still that solution is quite sad since youre supposed to be able to use it.

Indeed, especially since shield and weapons means a lot to what a tank's outfit looks like..
  • Criznoks
    Criznoks
    This didn't work for me. I removed the weapon skins and nada.