The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why does a set like this exist?

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not recall the exact number, after the many smaller changes and bugfixes. But i CAN tell you, that the final result, is JUST slightly longer than your light attack weave, which means you cannot get your enchant to proc on EVERY light attack weave, unless you specifically delay, and make it medium attack weaves.

But if i recall correctly, it is 1.4, as you mention, by this math; (4 * 0,5 * 03).

FYI, on DW, you only need the Offhand to be infused. It will also reduce cooldown on mainhand. It is broken in that way. Makes Infused BiS on offhand on most builds.
    Edited by raasdal on April 21, 2018 10:21PM
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just popped in to say nerf sorcs.

Carry on.

Bah, lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm, have torug's/spinner on my magblade with infused weapons...changed out the oblivion enchants for increase spell/weapon damage...

now i'm questioning that move...

that is a weird death recap though...not sure I've ever been light attacked to death...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oblivion Torug's isn't as powerful as Shieldbreaker against a shield based build, but obviously still dangerous; and this is exactly what a recap will look like. Learn how death recaps work before commenting on them.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shield spamming on magic builds has gotten pretty lame-o...it makes them ridiculously tanky.

So there’s a set that counters their core ability. I think Nightblades should have something like this built into their class skills, honestly. Maybe not this strong, but something that counters shields. There are plenty of class skills that counter stealth, armor, heals...one that reduces effectiveness especially of shields would be cool.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, We've removed several comments that were naming and shaming/baiting. These types of posts are against our forum rules and contribute nothing to the conversation. This is a reminder to keep comments constructive and on topic, if the thread derails again, we will consider closing it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NVM its been addressed.
    Edited by Toc de Malsvi on April 22, 2018 9:48PM
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Shield spamming on magic builds has gotten pretty lame-o...it makes them ridiculously tanky.
    It only makes them look tanky, cause their health doesn't move, but shields are brittle and can fail. You are also much more vulnerable to CC as a shield user. If you can't shield, because you are breaking free, or especially because someone has run down your small stamina pool, and you can't break free, then you're toast.

So there's your answer really. It's pretty much the same for many other scenarios: You can only kill experienced players via the use of CC. As I play a lot of open world, I find it quite noticable how many players are not rigorous with their CC. I am not rigorous myself, but when I face a good dueller it is noticeable how consistent they are with Fear / Flame Reach / Fossilize etc. (also Talons, ofc). Suddenly your stamina pool is under severe pressure.

As to the notion of spamming shields, and the strength of shields. Firstly I find them only sufficient in CP, much less so in no CP. Secondly I can only spam them, if I use Harness Magicka and I am attacked by magicka. I guess that may work on a sorc, but on other classes I find Harness too small and am faring better since I switched to Dampen. There goes the spammability. I find Harness viable on 50K+ magicka builds, which basically means a pet build with correct race and +8% magicka class passive (warden, NB). Or Imperial Physique. That's fairly specific. Otherwise the high damage from a single competent stamblade has forced me to use Dampen so that I can just keep up and not be outright overwhelmed.

I don't play sorc. What I've said so far comes from a non-sorc perspective. A lot of the ire in these threads tends to be directed at sorcs. I am afraid of ZOS reacting to that. I think they have already overlooked how Oblivion damage affects other classes. Basically I find my magblade quite screwed when I can't use Healing Ward. Shield Breaker + Mark / Detection is lethal to her. That said, my templar is fine, and the warden can also deal with Oblivion damage using just Living Trellis, if less efficiently than the templar. For a sorc, I think it depends on the build. If they have the Twilight burst heal, I am guessing they can deal with it as well.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Oblivion Torug's isn't as powerful as Shieldbreaker against a shield based build, but obviously still dangerous; and this is exactly what a recap will look like. Learn how death recaps work before commenting on them.

if you wear both, you delete said shield user. or rather you will when jewel crafting comes into play :trollface:
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.