The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Fang Lair Lizabet Charnis Reset Bug

AMapOfTheStars
Queued up for Vet Fang Lair, cleared trash no problem, but the very first boss was bugged. Every time we killed the first Bone Colossus, she immediately teleported back down to the center, began the beginning fight animation and speech again, and instantly reset health to 100%. We cannot get the second wave of enemies to spawn, she immediately resets upon 75% health. We exited the instance, ported in regularly without activity finder, and are still experiencing the issue.
  • Iron_Blurr
    Iron_Blurr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup this exact same thing happens to me every time i try to do the dungeon.
  • seganku
    seganku
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged.
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Has been bugged since Summerset. Try and stand a bit closer to the entrence gate, close to middle. Worked for my group last time I did the dungeon.
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    It bugs if anyone has pets, including warden netch.
    Just make sure to put all pets away and it won't reset.