The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblade: Vailed strike and Blur switch places

Iron_Blurr
Iron_Blurr
✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one that thinks the Nightblade abilities Blur and morphs should switch places with Veiled Strike and morphs? The passives make no sense the way it is right now and they do not fit in their skill lines thematically. Blur(and morphs) is a nightblade tank/healer ability that can not do damage. Why is it in the Assassination skill line if it cant benefit from 3/4 of the passives in the skill line? Meanwhile nightblade dps using Veiled Strike(and morphs) can actually benefit from the spell/weapon damage, weapon crit buff, Crit damage done and Executioner passives in the Assassination skill tree. Can these abilities just switch places to make the lives of Nightblade tanks and dps easier?
Edited by Iron_Blurr on April 24, 2018 12:43PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, though I think part of the reasoning is that a DPS nightblade can get major resolve and ward by using surprise attack.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right, completely agree. Why do I get major resistance buffs when I spam concealed weapon? Should be in the assassination tree. Blur would make more sense.
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    Would also make more sense to make that new heal instead of replacing Dark Cloak replacing Mirage. Make one morph of Blur give Major evasion, snare removal and Major Expedition, and the other Morph Major Evasion and Minor Ward and Resolve with the Heal and minor protection for the entire duration.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bpmachete wrote: »
    Would also make more sense to make that new heal instead of replacing Dark Cloak replacing Mirage. Make one morph of Blur give Major evasion, snare removal and Major Expedition, and the other Morph Major Evasion and Minor Ward and Resolve with the Heal and minor protection for the entire duration.

You understand that giving Mirage the burst heal on top of changing it to the Shadow Tree would be busted as all hell, right?

You get Major Evasion, Minor Resolve/Ward, Major Resolve/Ward via Shadow Barrier passive, a Burst Heal and still have cloak to turn invisibility with Minor Protection to boot. That is BROKEN
    Argonian forever